CONKO316
  •  CONKO316
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:18:21 PM
Hi everyone.

I've been working on models quite a bit lately, and noticed this forum is rather dead, with the exception of LTS's kits, and some other related discussion. Thought I'd snap a few photos and share them with you.

Included are pictures of my RAH Tilt, LTS fencing and ticket boxes, as well as a LTS Skee Ball. Also included are some trailers I've been working on.

I have generators on the way from truckstop models, and other rides I plan on getting, in hopes of having a 20+ ride show by the spring.

Anyways, here are the photos.

http://www.facebook.com/...8145149&l=18472cd29d 

I hope this works, haven't used facebook for links before.
UserPostedImage

Justin
SideWinder
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:51:43 PM
Good looking stuff there, those ticket boxes from LTS came out nice. Can't wait to tackle the 10 I got from them.
Fabbri_Guy
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 3:51:09 PM
korny_carny
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 4:01:17 PM
As i've said before great stuff Justin.
CONKO316
  •  CONKO316
  • 52% (Neutral)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 4:52:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Fabbri_Guy

Nice show. Is that a rah tilt?

Yes it is. Built by my brother (awesomecarnie)

I remember when he said he was going to attmept to tackle it, telling him that it was regarded as quite the adventure to build.Having not seen any online built up, he decided he would try and build one. I was quick to nab it when he went on the road lol.

Lots and lots of work, from what he told me.

Thanks for the comments. Up next are bunks, and gens, from truckstop, and then looking to score a Ring of Fire and Zipper from RAH.
UserPostedImage

Justin
LaserTechStudios
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 5:11:28 PM
Nice work on the ticket boxes! Really like the color scheme and the scroll work on the sides. Would love to see more pics of your show sometime.
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 1:21:13 AM
Great Modeling work !! Your brother did great building the RAH Tilt. Also like the colors on your equipment. Keep up the great modeling !!
DrNickRiviera995
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 5:03:29 AM
Nice models...great work on that Tilt!
Tilt-A-Whirl27
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:34:02 AM
As I've said already nice work. Love the ticket boxes and trailers
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 12:39:35 PM
Very nice model show. I too like the RAH Tilt, I think I am going to get one myself and tackle it again.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
CONKO316
  •  CONKO316
  • 52% (Neutral)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:39:00 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Very nice model show. I too like the RAH Tilt, I think I am going to get one myself and tackle it again.

Thanks Chris. I'm thinking of getting another one, as I want a different colour scheme on mine, and I am NOT going to attempt taking this one apart lol. Probably will wait till my brothers season is done, he can guide me haha.
UserPostedImage

Justin
skywheel88
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 4:00:09 PM
Whole show is good but love that Ferris Wheel Justin![:D]
Kenny.

britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 5:36:49 PM
ringmaster
Thursday, September 3, 2009 1:08:57 PM

Thanks Chris. I'm thinking of getting another one, as I want a different colour scheme on mine, and I am NOT going to attempt taking this one apart lol. Probably will wait till my brothers season is done, he can guide me haha.

ringmaster
Thursday, September 3, 2009 1:10:48 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ringmaster

There are two tilt color schemes you can download at the Yahoo ride modeler site, in files.