2ndgencarnie
Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:41:27 PM
I need a new set of tubes to go in my water race. Im not sure what the exact name would be, they go in the sleeve that the water is shot into, they rise with the water and press up the cork to trigger the winners. The ones in it are in pretty bad shape with holes and what not and need to be replaced but I have no idea where to start, any help would be greatly appreciated....
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:16:35 PM
Is it like Julios old Water race?
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:17:34 PM
Im guessing that was a joke and if so it went straight over my head....lol
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:53:09 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

No pictures, no help.

So your saying if I get you a picture of a tube you will atouomatically know where I can aquire 14 of them???
diane
  •  diane
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:26:52 PM
try bob spaceracer or denny.depending on who built the game
DIANE
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 21, 2009 6:56:23 AM
Are the tubes glass or plastic? Is there anything special about them?
UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Friday, August 21, 2009 7:31:35 AM
They are plastic, nothing really too special that I can tell. They are about 10" in length....
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 21, 2009 10:08:22 AM
Is it a old International Water Race? No it was'nt a joke about Julios old water race. Since it's not a Balloon or a Accention one I assused it was like the only other one I've ever seen.

You gonna sell it to before the big spot and let the new buyer pay you after the big spot out of the money the joint did like your machine gun?

2ndgencarnie
Friday, August 21, 2009 10:20:13 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Is it a old International Water Race? No it was'nt a joke about Julios old water race. Since it's not a Balloon or a Accention one I assused it was like the only other one I've ever seen.

You gonna sell it to before the big spot and let the new buyer pay you after the big spot out of the money the joint did like your machine gun?

Im not sure who made it? I pulled it out of a field where it had sat for 4 years. Runs good excpet for needing new tubes. I put Ping Pong balls in some of the ones that were really bad, but that wont last for long....

You wanna buy it [?], I'll make you a sweet deal....I'll even deliver, just pay seprate shipping & handling....[;)]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 21, 2009 11:07:02 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Im not sure who made it? I pulled it out of a field where it had sat for 4 years. Runs good excpet for needing new tubes. I put Ping Pong balls in some of the ones that were really bad, but that wont last for long....

You wanna buy it [?], I'll make you a sweet deal....I'll even deliver, just pay seprate shipping & handling....[;)]

Do the guns look like .45 Pistols? That sounds just like the one julio had. Ping Pong ball floats to the top of the tube and throws a switch.

Have you tried Googling for Clear PVC Tubes or Pipe? Because if you did that you would of found:

www.clearpvcpipe.com 

or even US Plastics in Lima Ohio.

That will be one Large Pep, Sausage, Onion , Extra Cheese , Hold the Spit Please....
2ndgencarnie
Friday, August 21, 2009 11:18:40 AM
I did try google and found that exact site, they need to be solid but yet light weight...

Onions???[xx(][xx(][xx(]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 21, 2009 11:26:02 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I did try google and found that exact site, they need to be solid but yet light weight...

Onions???[xx(][xx(][xx(]

The only real thing yours got going for it is the Fresh Sausage if you still use it....Other wise I could go to Cassanos, Rons or Marions for the same thing....Oh yeah, and being Free...But by the time I pay gas it kinda washes out...lol

All I can tell ya is to take a trip to Lima to US Plastics and take the tube with you...They could probley match it up with something...
babyhughie
JW
  •  JW
  • 56.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, August 22, 2009 5:30:44 AM
Is it something like the old Shooting Waters ?

http://www.themeparksonl...=3&picdir=knoebels// 

"Don't forget to be half fair and give a little credit to the small concessionaire"
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:03:46 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JW

Is it something like the old Shooting Waters ?

http://www.themeparksonl...=3&picdir=knoebels// 

That's like the one Julio had....Only seen one like it on the road....20 years ago.

I don't know if I like the "Winner must Change Gun" rule on the one pictured...On that type Water Race I don't think there's a way to control the outcome of the game like you can with one with rheostats on it...And there are no Balloons to get streched out that take longer to pop...Of course I fixed the last problem with some hidden tacks....lol