slick379
  •  slick379
  • 51.5% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:45:18 AM
one of my daughters was killed in a car wreck last month she was just 15, she worked on my show on the weekends and i am finding it harder and harder to go out there and she not there. i pray that one day it will get easer to deal with but i do not think it will.all i ask is if you have children please do not sweat the small things becuse one day you will miss them
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:55:16 AM
Wow, what a horrible thing to happen. My heart goes out to you Richard!

Your memories will last forever, but time will heal the pain... tho it doesnt seem like it will now.[V]
GACC
  •  GACC
  • 51.82% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:17:59 AM
[:(][:(][:(]Its got to be hard. You will always miss her, but you must go on, for her and the rest of your family.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:11:36 AM
So sorry to hear that. I worry every day my daughters leave the house.

Time will heal and the most difficult time is now. You will find support here so keep coming back.
UserPostedImage
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:17:18 AM
sorry about your loss, way too young
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
slick379
  •  slick379
  • 51.5% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:45:58 AM
yes this is the most difficault time, we were set up to play a spot and we jusst finished washing the rides and looking at cars for here 16th b- day. i could not even go near the rides we worked on .
Sadie
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:15:45 PM
Richard, so very sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. She was so young. I know you miss her, but you have to be strong for yourself and family, so you can go on. Our prayers are with you all.
Extremely Happy
DZILVU1
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:50:47 PM
Mr.Mitchell, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. No parent should ever have to bury their child. my thoughts and prayers to you and the rest of your family at this terribly hard time.
Rules are fine, As long as they apply to everyone the same
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:03:34 PM
we dont know each other but i am very sorry for your loss.
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
magfly
Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:32:03 PM
I couldnt begin to imagine the pain you are feeling ,my prayers are with you and my you find the courage to carry on !! all the best and may she rest in peace .....mags
when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:39:23 PM
I can feel some of your pain. My daughter was 33 when cancer took her. She had blessed with a grandson who was 2 when his mother was taken. It hurts and the pain is deep. In time the pain eases but not the memories. Its a walk you have to walk alone but with friends who support you when you stumble, prayers and God's grace you will make it as I have these past 5 years. It still hurts but I know she will no longer suffer and no doubt she is looking down on her son as he grows into a man. My prayers and support go with you and yours.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Matt C.
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:47:08 PM
Very sorry to hear... Especially so young.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
korny_carny
Friday, August 14, 2009 6:24:46 AM
KarnyKilowatt
Friday, August 14, 2009 12:07:14 PM
So sorry for your loss, Even though I don't know you we are family in this buisness, Thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this difficult time
slick379
  •  slick379
  • 51.5% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, August 21, 2009 9:40:41 AM
thank all of you for your prayers.it is hard but we slowly getting by one day at a time . thanks agin