Monday, July 13, 2009 9:13:38 AM
July 15 to July 18 Skippack Celebration, Skippack, PA
July 16 to July 26 Fernwood Hotel and Resort, Bushkill, PA
July 21 to July 26 Tri-County Chamber of Commerce, Matamoras, PA
August 4 to August 8 Quakertown Fire Department, Quakertown, PA

Where is anyone else going to be?

rideguy52
Monday, July 13, 2009 5:50:08 PM
Im not a worker with GoodTime Amusements but i do know most of his schedule and I copied some from his site as well....

July
14-18 (A) Hellertown Dewey Fire Co.
16-18 (B) Pennsville Lehigh Twsp. Fire Co.
22-25 (A) Roseto Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel
22-25 (B) Bally Our Most Blessed Sacrament
29-Aug 1(A) Nazareth Bushkill Twsp. Fire Co.
29-Aug 1(B) Gilbertsville Gilbertsville Fire Co.
Aug 5-9 Aquashicola Carbon County Lions & Lioness

I cant wait, my site is in there... Nazareth and I am SO glad we are getting the A unit, the B unit isnt nearly as good because he has a helper company come in and i really dont trust his operators or equipment, more rust then paint [:(]
Benjibear
Monday, July 13, 2009 6:36:20 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rideguy52

Im not a worker with GoodTime Amusements but i do know most of his schedule and I copied some from his site as well....

July

I cant wait, my site is in there... Nazareth and I am SO glad we are getting the A unit, the B unit isnt nearly as good because he has a helper company come in and i really dont trust his operators or equipment, more rust then paint [:(]

Never saw that show.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
bucscott
  •  bucscott
  • 50.78% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:24:08 AM
We are still booking, new dates will be added soon.....
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:52:23 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

Quote:

quote:

July

Never saw that show.

I saw Goodtime back in 1997, was on a trip out East and saw an advertisement for a local fair in Pennsylvania (near Allentown) and decided to visit. At that time they looked like a really nice small show, had a great looking Eli Wheel painted all silver, a Hustler, Swinger, Tip Top (with a back wall and countries of the world theme), Tilt-A-Whirl, Round Up, t/m Octopus, M-G-R, slide, Kids Town, Castle Mania, and some older kiddie rides.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
rideguy52
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:51:37 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

Quote:

quote:

July

Never saw that show.

I saw Goodtime back in 1997, was on a trip out East and saw an advertisement for a local fair in Pennsylvania (near Allentown) and decided to visit. At that time they looked like a really nice small show, had a great looking Eli Wheel painted all silver, a Hustler, Swinger, Tip Top (with a back wall and countries of the world theme), Tilt-A-Whirl, Round Up, t/m Octopus, M-G-R, slide, Kids Town, Castle Mania, and some older kiddie rides.

http://jtmonline.com/goodtime/ridepix.html  The Hampton has nice LED's on the center now. All the cnavas matches between rides/stick joints, and I love the colors he has chosen. There are also other rides that one of his game operators sets up sometimes thats a kiddie Sea Dragon and the Fire House maze. He also has 2 disney Moon Bounces and he uses a 4 way bungee item (not sure of the exact model/manufacturer)
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:56:40 PM
Wow, they sure have changed. LOL Same Tilt, Slide, and Castle Mania (just glanced at my photos), but what a nice looking small show. No wheel or M-G-R though, and that wheel they had was nice. Thanks for the link.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
mjcarniegirl
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:53:21 AM
the matamoras pa spot is that at the airport park ? I havn't seen it advertised yet .
Benjibear
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:01:53 AM
On their route they have Gilbert West in Fair. Do they go in with somebody or just put up joints? They look like they may be too small for that fair.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
rideguy52
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:05:54 AM
Yeah they sold off the wheel because it wasnt making money. He just sold his swinger this feb so he is looking at a carousel or WipeOut. The Castle Mania was supposed to get a new paint job by May 09 but they were repainting the trailer and base of the bees and a few other things. He has a new dart trailer this year, i actually forget the name but its a nice one, has an overhead sign, nice diamon plate waround the edges/corners and the front around hte hitch and the whole back. I know diamond plate isnt the cheapest either, I know what we pay for ont he firetrucks. I am trying to talk him into a Majestic Musik Express or the single trailer Himalaya. He was looking at the Thunder Bolt on usedrides.com but I don't know what his thought are on that yet. That would prob be a winter quarter refurbish job. He is a nice person, will do anything to help out the show spots, they even do advertising for you. They have a dress code and i would say a pretty strict drug policy as well. Our lion and tiger show we had last year said that was one of the nice midways they worked with in a long time. He got the Hurricane from ex Henry T. Cole Shows 2 years ago. In West End Fair he has helpers come in since NJ Valley Amusements backed out i think 2 yrsd ago as well. Usually its Jim Thorpe Amusements, ABE Amusements and Otto's Amusements that help out.
Majestic Fan1982
Thursday, July 16, 2009 2:39:02 PM
Bates Brothers Amusements: Kimberton Community Fair, Kimberton Pa, Monday July 20th thru Saturday July 25th.

Majestic Midways: Goshen Country Fair, West Chester Pa. Monday July 27th thru Saturday August 1st.
rideguy52
Sunday, July 19, 2009 5:55:02 PM
oh and skywheelrider, he just bought a carousel, he is doing a refurb on it at his winter quarters. His 3 sons work on it during the day and go to the midway at night snce they are mainly local spots they do. I forget the brand name, something "er" at the end of it. He told me but just as he told me the one bad started playing and it was hard to hear right. So if you know any brands with "er" at the end and post them.