gary
  •  gary
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Friday, June 26, 2009 6:27:13 AM
Has anyone seen this show on CMT? I think those guys could have a lot of fun doing one for us "carnies". What would be some cool ideas?
If you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long
Skywheelrider
Friday, June 26, 2009 6:40:46 AM
I have seen it, and it's a great show. What they do to some of those trucks is nothing short of amazing. It would be cool to see if the trucks still look as fantastic now as they did right after they finished with them. A carnival one would be great.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
showpaintsbyconner
Friday, June 26, 2009 7:31:01 AM
has to be a poor, down on his luck show owners truck.
submit letters to qualify to cmt.
and i want that rhinos toys !!!!
did ya all see the 2 head,2 trigger airbrush hes got. ?
litepride
Friday, June 26, 2009 11:58:33 AM
we are based out of Joplin missouri where show is filmed
They actually filmed out at carousel park an opening to one of theshows with them riding the sea dragon while wearing Viking outfits
Know the guys on show and tried to get them to do a show truck but they say must go threw corporate not there decision
showpaintsbyconner
Friday, June 26, 2009 2:31:27 PM
i seen a rig in miramar last winter that was pretty kool, it had 2 slideouts. it wasnt painted up but made me wonder if they did it.
Mamatiger
Friday, June 26, 2009 6:57:50 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

It would be cool to see if the trucks still look as fantastic now as they did right after they finished with them. A carnival one would be great.

The "Pink Ribbon" breast cancer truck is owned by one of my company's contractors. I saw it a few months ago up in Wisconsin and it still looks as good as it did the first time I saw it 2 Years ago.

I agree...I'd love to see them do a carnival truck [:)]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain