Skywheelrider
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:34:05 AM
Wave Swinger does indeed look nice. Nice photos as well. Seems like a small spot for a piece like the Space Roller to be up. But better to make some money than none at all I suppose.

Our lot last week got the mud as well, and being right next to the river did not help matters. Thankfully it started drying out and we got out okay. Not like Shepherd where we had to be towed out and the lot went from a grass park to a mud hole in just a couple of days.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:56:58 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Seems like a small spot for a piece like the Space Roller to be up. But better to make some money than none at all I suppose.

Crazy Mouse seems a like a little over kill as well...
dccradio
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:55:52 AM
Amusements Of America is looking good, thanks for sharing the pictures. I too was thinking that there were some big rides in there for the size of that lot. Sorry the show had to deal with the mud as I know that has to make things difficult.
Mark H
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:03:23 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Seems like a small spot for a piece like the Space Roller to be up. But better to make some money than none at all I suppose.

Crazy Mouse seems a like a little over kill as well...

Yeah I just noticed that, too. Overkill, it would appear....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:37:01 PM
How many units does Big A run? I only see them once a year at the OSF so I've never seen them split into smaller units?
BozoBob
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:52:14 PM
They normally just have 2 units.

Overkill?? What do you suggest? leave them in the parking lot?
I was there, it was a nice size lot.
mjcarniegirl
Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:19:18 AM
nice pics . I was out there for a little while on sunday evening. I didn't stay long . The lot was still real muddy . looks like they will need tow trucks to get off this lot this coming weekend. they go to meadowlands next . I will try to make it out to meadowlands a few times to visit with all my old friends out on amusements of america.
Trucker090
Friday, June 19, 2009 6:55:12 PM
Hate those mud lots !! I hope they had a few people come out in that mud hole. I can remember a few lots like that. Its great to be retired !!
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
choosh104
Monday, June 22, 2009 3:58:13 PM
i was over there today whit morris sr they all was geting pulled out of the mud
GACC
  •  GACC
  • 51.82% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, June 22, 2009 4:34:13 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by choosh104

i was over there today whit morris sr they all was geting pulled out of the mud

Give us pics!
Big Ben
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:23:54 PM
Yeah it was a bad spot this year we were closed 5 out of the 11 days but the days we did open it didnt stop the people from coming out and slopping around in the mud. We had a hell of a time getting everything out of the mud but we did and now we are setting up at the Meadowlands washing off all that Brunswick mud. Thanks for all the compliments on the show, and the Wave Swinger I will let everyone know all the compliments.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:30:07 PM
who's wacky worm coaster is that?
bhb
  •  bhb
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:31:04 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

who's wacky worm coaster is that?

THAT WOULD BE BOB MCKNIGHT'S
MILE'S OF SMILE'S SHOW'S
swooper
  •  swooper
  • 58.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:59:59 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Big Ben

Yeah it was a bad spot this year we were closed 5 out of the 11 days but the days we did open it didnt stop the people from coming out and slopping around in the mud. We had a hell of a time getting everything out of the mud but we did and now we are setting up at the Meadowlands washing off all that Brunswick mud. Thanks for all the compliments on the show, and the Wave Swinger I will let everyone know all the compliments.

i was there monday evening and saw the mess and thought it was going to take days, and then everything was out by tuesday morning. considering you were open late Sunday nigjht, in my view everyone involved did a hell of a job to get it all done that quickly.
I dont believe anythig could have been driven off by itself.