Soda Guy
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:35:33 AM
Heck I probably said things last week I shouldn't have, but I will tell you this ScorpionKing that with that last post you should left no questions on your true intentions.

You have changed mine and I will tell you where, the no bus ticket, have transportation. . . . Personally if it were me I would already be studying for my written part of the CDL and have that already under way.

If you are still in Indiana there are some really good shows based out of Indiana that you should contact. Poor Jacks, Burton Brothers, Jessup come to mind and they are up in your area.

Good luck and I am sure that you will find something.
ScorpionKing
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 6:14:23 AM
Much appreciated Soda Guy! i also forgot to tell you that i dont have bad habits either(dont drink dont do drugs). i dont blame you for bringing up my past but trust me when i say i wish i could change the things i said and did back then! i only hope someone gives me a chance to prove myself and my intentions. I want to get back with a show and start working towards my goal of working to the top. I know that i am smart enough to work into management and i eventually want to run a unit but i do know thats a long way off. i dont have to come in and be a manager but i do want some responsibility wherever i do end up.....
ScorpionKing
Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:57:09 AM
Just wanted to tell everybody thanks for the responses.... i am gonna do a few visits this weekend with some people and see what happens!! if anyone can think of shows in the chicagoland area and nw indiana this weekend that i should see let me know!!