Skywheelrider
Sunday, March 29, 2009 10:46:50 PM
http://www.festivals-and...om/concession-stand.html 

Food Booths = Money.

Here's How To Get Your Share Of It.

Only $39. That's less than the cost of a dinner out. And you'll be armed with the insider know-how to be successful in the concession business...FOREVER.

Step by step instructions! LOL And you'll be successful FOREVER! This ought to get a discussion going. LOL You think maybe Chipolte Creations read this book first? [:o)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, March 30, 2009 3:24:47 AM
Jason Hall from Dayton Ohio....Never heard of him or seen any equipment with the name Hall on it around these parts...How about you Nick?

I love the Food Booth = Money....Alot of stuff equals Money...Everything costs Money. Only some things make Money.
ONLYAQUARTER
Monday, March 30, 2009 3:52:48 AM
COOL!!! IF THE BOOK SELLS WELL COME NOVEMBBR THAR WILL BE ALOT OF USED POPERS 4 SALE.LOL[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
BOB
Soda Guy
Monday, March 30, 2009 4:27:13 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Jason Hall from Dayton Ohio....Never heard of him or seen any equipment with the name Hall on it around these parts...How about you Nick?

I love the Food Booth = Money....Alot of stuff equals Money...Everything costs Money. Only some things make Money.

If you look the book is written by Barb Fitzgerald I believe Jason Hall is the seller of the book not the author. Not endorsing the book, just trying to keep the facts in line. The authors name is on the book and also in the text of the ad.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, March 30, 2009 4:49:49 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Soda Guy

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

If you look the book is written by Barb Fitzgerald I believe Jason Hall is the seller of the book not the author. Not endorsing the book, just trying to keep the facts in line. The authors name is on the book and also in the text of the ad.

I did'nt look too in depth on it...Otherwise I would of prolly seen that....Maybe the Hall guy is just trying to recoup some of his investment...lol
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, March 30, 2009 6:26:45 PM
you don't need a book, just your local sams club, and a show owner to take your money.... welcome to the buisness...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
choirboy
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:59:00 AM
It even gives you the inside track as to where to list your name as a vendor. You know... the one that event managers use when they don't have enough food vendors calling them or sitting in their parking lot days before their event.[;)]
Hey if they can sell the dream...why not?

I always love to see the realestate guru pitching his how-to book on t.v. Why? If there is that much $$$ to be made in real estate the stay busy doing that. But diversity ain't all wrong either.
Rick
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:41:49 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by choirboy

It even gives you the inside track as to where to list your name as a vendor. You know... the one that event managers use when they don't have enough food vendors calling them or sitting in their parking lot days before their event.[;)]
Hey if they can sell the dream...why not?

I always love to see the realestate guru pitching his how-to book on t.v. Why? If there is that much $$$ to be made in real estate the stay busy doing that. But diversity ain't all wrong either.
Rick

Real estate is Ok...If you do it right...I seen the local Slum Lord- crappy bar owner in his new Lambo Diablo with 30 day tags yesterday at the Gas Station...He traded his older Lambo in for it. Seen him last week at the park in his H1 Hummer ( the first one, no the one every Soccer Mom has ) and his pet cervil ( leapord looking cat) He said things are good...People can't afford thier mortages for $2000 a month so they get his rentals for around $800 and has better quality renters then he ever has.
detroit121
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 2:35:20 AM
im gonna popularize the charts a little bit too,,,ya know,getem in circulation a little bit!!ill do that then charge an arm and a leg for the boxes!!!all on the up n up of course.itll be big,,,,i mean big!!!!
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
alibiguyny
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 5:25:06 AM
lol yea and im going to be a tour guide for your ocations sucker....leave them boxes alone ballboy......
i dont smell em i just tell em......
detroit121
Thursday, April 2, 2009 5:09:35 AM
man,ill take that box of yours and wrap it around that big ol head a yours!!!!!mu f***a ill have you wearing that chart for a bib ill wip ya so bad!!!and dont ask what i might do with a few of these balls when im done wit dat,i can tell ya youll have a hard time gettin them out.......lol,lol fooooooooo!!!
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!