DrNickRiviera995
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:35:24 AM
Since Jay Wilcox was supposed to build the model for me years ago and sent it back unfinished and kept the roof...I was about to email Faller for a replacment piece.

My question is are the light bars on the canopy molded on or are they seperate parts? From the manual it looks like they're molded into part 3/2 (roof canopy) but in the photos on the box I could swear they're seperate parts.

Oh and anyone know the correct email to address missing parts orders? I've emailed them before, but it's been years.

Thanks!
korny_carny
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:55:03 AM
There already on the top roof part.

Unsure of the e-mail, would like to know myself for some replacements.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:09:10 AM
It's all one piece. He kept the top? Sheesh....

Email for Faller: info@faller.de .

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
SideWinder
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:44:26 AM
This Email will get you right to the proper person who takes care of these issues:

c.eberl@faller.de
DrNickRiviera995
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:57:06 AM
Thanks for the responces, just sent them the email asking for it.
Matt C.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:53:46 AM
Doesnt Walther's have a parts department as well? Way back in the day, I used to get parts from Walthers for Faller pieces all the time.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
JustinJames
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:23:51 AM
I've emailed Faller on a few issues... the one catch is you MUST have the part number or they won't help you. They've always been surprisingly fast with sending the parts out too I must say.
DrNickRiviera995
Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:15:41 AM
Yeah, they're pretty quick, I've gotten parts about three times in the past. They're usualy here faster than if they were coming from within the US.
DrNickRiviera995
Monday, March 23, 2009 11:45:11 AM
Well after waiting about 3 years from Wilcox, Faller gets it to me in about 3 days.