skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:44:00 PM
I'm thinking about getting it to sit next to my Lemax Zipper replica. Is it realistic running, and does it have a control knob or wheel to control the sounds on it, as in, can you run it without the sounds of the carnival in the background is what i'm asking? I have done a few things to my Zipper replica, ...printed out an actual sign from the ride itself, and added in the 2 Zipper P's, so it says Zipper, instead of Zinger. I have yet to customize and make the cages look more real, like real Zipper cages...just haven't taken the time to do it yet. Anyway, wanted to know if the Lionel Scrambler's worth getting? Would love to have it on my desk operating along with the Zipper. Later

~Ben
Skywheelrider
Monday, March 16, 2009 2:32:50 AM
Hey Ben, how long before the "Zinger/Zipper" goes up on Ebay? LOL [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, March 16, 2009 4:31:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

I see that his Spider went on Ebay about a week ago due to his Plans Changing. About the only thing that never changes is Ben's plans always changing.
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, March 16, 2009 6:13:44 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by powersbt

Quote:

quote:

I see that his Spider went on Ebay about a week ago due to his Plans Changing. About the only thing that never changes is Ben's plans always changing.

LOL !
Mailman21842
Monday, March 16, 2009 6:28:26 PM
Hey he's getting better at least he didn't go on about when he was younger and visiting Myrtle Beach all the time...Congrats Ben!!
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
SideWinder
Monday, March 16, 2009 7:57:56 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mailman21842

Hey he's getting better at least he didn't go on about when he was younger and visiting Myrtle Beach all the time...Congrats Ben!!

[:D][8D]That's because he finally figured out we don't care about Myrtle Beach all the time....[8D][:D]
skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, March 16, 2009 9:56:57 PM
Yeah, i know you all don't wanna hear or talk about Myrtle all of the time, and i don't either, nor the Pavilion, but sometimes i get in my moods about it. lol I mainly wanted to know if the Lionel Scrambler was a good ride / model to have? It hasn't crossed my mind of selling the Zipper, so i probably never will let this one go, i love it too much. I have yet to customize the cages, make 'em look a little bit more original & true to the real ride's cages.

~Ben
BSA Mike
Monday, March 16, 2009 10:19:07 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RainbowBen

Yeah, i know you all don't wanna hear or talk about Myrtle all of the time, and i don't either, nor the Pavilion, but sometimes i get in my moods about it. lol I mainly wanted to know if the Lionel Scrambler was a good ride / model to have? It hasn't crossed my mind of selling the Zipper, so i probably never will let this one go, i love it too much. I have yet to customize the cages, make 'em look a little bit more original & true to the real ride's cages.

~Ben

WE heard how much you loved your sky diver model and cobra model and whatever other models you had and sold after owning them less then a year... you will sell this thing too although you'll be hard pressed to find a buyer.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 4:14:14 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

~Ben

WE heard how much you loved your sky diver model and cobra model and whatever other models you had and sold after owning them less then a year... you will sell this thing too although you'll be hard pressed to find a buyer.

LOL Don't forget the big Huss (RAH) Pirate project that was going to be the centrepice of Ben's Pavillion model layout. I think that one set a record, big posts about it here, then a week or two later it was on Ebay. [;)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:10:46 AM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

~Ben

LOL Don't forget the big Huss (RAH) Pirate project that was going to be the centrepice of Ben's Pavillion model layout. I think that one set a record, big posts about it here, then a week or two later it was on Ebay. [;)]

I thought it was the Rainbow, or was it an Eli Wheel, or was it an RAH Zipper, or maybe it was the Spider that I had just seen on Ebay.....I'm so confused!! [;)]

What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam