Booger456
  •  Booger456
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Monday, March 9, 2009 3:29:11 PM
He goes by the name of Dave. Okay so here it is. I'm looking for Dave. I met him over the summer at Rockwell Amusments. He was a good friend and helped me out alot. I was wondering does anymore have his cell number or any other way to contact him . I lost his number and I really miss talking to him. I just want to thank him for the best summer of my life and for being a great and helpful friend.

PS: Please pm with the info.

Thank you.
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:42:01 AM
child support (haha) call harold he will give you the number
Booger456
  •  Booger456
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:46:32 PM
has nothing to do with that.

he helped me out with alot of mental issues and made me have the best summer as being a good friend who was always there.
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:28:44 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cme

child support (haha) call harold he will give you the number

i thought you had that one right...lol
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Booger456
  •  Booger456
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 3:45:03 PM
All I want is his number. So please if you have the info pm me, if not, please do not reply. He was a great friend that I can rely on.
bdcbbq
Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:22:58 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Booger456

He goes by the name of Dave. Okay so here it is. I'm looking for Dave. I met him over the summer at Rockwell Amusments. He was a good friend and helped me out alot. I was wondering does anymore have his cell number or any other way to contact him . I lost his number and I really miss talking to him. I just want to thank him for the best summer of my life and for being a great and helpful friend.

PS: Please pm with the info.

Thank you.

Post your phone # and ask someone to pass it on to him.
Bruce
Booger456
  •  Booger456
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:02:53 AM
Well my number is ***********. You might have to unblock your number if it is private by useing *82. Please pass it on to Dave.

Phone number deleted by admin.
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:08:38 AM
WOW...that was incredibly brave to post your phone number on a public website for all to see...Good luck with that.

Since your posting your # can you then share with us a pic of yourself???
Booger456
  •  Booger456
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:22:44 AM
he asked me to post it in the thread thats why i posted . i an trust you all on here anyway. i trust carnival workers over police. i prefer to say carnival workers because carny to me sounds mean. but, why do you want a picture just wondering?>
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:56:14 AM
Simple curiousity...[8D][8D][8D]

If a public forum isn't your thing then feel free to PM a link...[;)]
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:05:28 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Simple curiousity...[8D][8D][8D]

If a public forum isn't your thing then feel free to PM a link...[;)]

" ABSOLUTLY "
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Booger456
  •  Booger456
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:10:19 PM
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, March 12, 2009 3:27:17 PM
Why did this get moved to the main forum? LOL
notamark
Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:18:36 PM
bump, this is where it belongs![8D]
With it... For it....
squirrel
Friday, March 13, 2009 4:26:52 AM
Hey Fixit - you need to pull her number out of that post.

Miss, I would recommend you keep things like your phone number and email address private in a public forum. The other member asking you to post your phone number didn't do you a favor there. This site is scanned and indexed by atleast a dozen search engines, and within 72 hours, that phone number will be ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

Next time, for your own protection, if someone asks for a number, we recommend sending it in a Private Message (PM).

And even though I'm not an admin or a moderator any more, I think I have the right to say that those of you here that are giving this girl a hard time should go jump in a lake. It's one thing to rattle someone's cage a little, but every time someone posts a message looking for someone, everyone jumps on them and the members disappear. Some of you folks sometimes have a real knack for being real f**ktards...