tjscarnivaloflights
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 11:42:47 AM
Has anyone customized the Indiago? I'm not really crazy for it but I got it for a good price at a local hobby shop. I'm not crazy for the decals or the color scheme. If anyone did customize one and/or painted one I would love to see some pics.

Thanks,

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
SideWinder
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 11:48:52 AM
I too would be interested in some pics, As I also have the model still sitting in a box waiting to be put together
BSA Mike
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 12:13:56 PM
edit* nevermind insider would make one kick ass magnum

indiago..not so much
SideWinder
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 12:21:57 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

edit* nevermind insider would make one kick ass magnum

indiago..not so much

Yes Mike and I will doing just that with my Insider if Jay ever prints the decals for it for me to build it....
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 12:34:37 PM
Never had much interest in that kit either, though I do recall seeing one that someone kitbashed to look like Reithoffer's Flip N' Out, and it looked fantastic. Can't recall where I saw it though.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 2:08:33 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Never had much interest in that kit either, though I do recall seeing one that someone kitbashed to look like Reithoffer's Flip N' Out, and it looked fantastic. Can't recall where I saw it though.

It was that guy out of DC who modeled his whole show after Reithoffer, had that big sale
DrNickRiviera995
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 2:14:56 PM
Would be cool to see some pics, that's a ride you don't see too often.
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 2:17:43 PM
Thats on my list to build some year as well. Would make a sweet flip n out... Dave Cartwright was that the guy's name?? If so he had some pretty sweet Reithoffer models.
tjscarnivaloflights
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 4:05:38 PM
Does anyone have pics of Flip n out? I'm not familiar with that ride

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
BSA Mike
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 4:13:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ted

Thats on my list to build some year as well. Would make a sweet flip n out... Dave Cartwright was that the guy's name?? If so he had some pretty sweet Reithoffer models.

Yea it was his FNO
Mailman21842
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 11:33:57 AM
Yea, I bought the Hi-Roller, and Zipper from him when he had that big sale. Then I resold the Zippper. Thanks for posting that Flip N Out is great.
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 1:59:36 PM
Hey Mailman, I'm the one who bought the Zipper from you. I havn't done anything to it as of yet, but it is nice to know where it came from ![;)]