2ndgencarnie
Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:44:17 AM
I was wondering if I delete a sent PM before it is read will it be Un-Sent or Deleted from the inbox of the person it was sent to?

I try not to let PM's build up in either my in or out box but Im always worried about deleting them before they are read.
Mr. Fixit
Thursday, February 26, 2009 3:18:56 PM
Good question. I've had some messages get deleted that way, and others were fine. So I'm not sure what to tell you, other than delete it once you're sure it's been read and/or replied to.

If it's space that you're worried about, old PM's that have been read do get cleaned out regularly.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Skywheelrider
Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:23:58 PM
Easiest way to check and see if a PM you sent has been read or not is to click on OUTBOX. If the folder is yellow, not read; blue, they read it.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
2ndgencarnie
Friday, February 27, 2009 4:22:32 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Easiest way to check and see if a PM you sent has been read or not is to click on OUTBOX. If the folder is yellow, not read; blue, they read it.

I know that....lol

Thanks for the info Mr. Fixit.