bn7309
  •  bn7309
  • 54.14% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:29:10 AM
last year in raleigh i bought two new electronic deluxe whirlwind machines from gold medal.they ran awful,throwing floss everywhere,it was actually too fluffy.only used them for two hours,now setting in storage.just wondering if anyone else has these machines and what do you think about them? thanks
Soda Guy
Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:33:50 AM
I have never had any problems with Gold Medal Floss machines. I still rebuild them for people. I haven't seen any problems with the new ones. PM me if you want me to go over a few things with you.
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:34:56 AM
I have 4 of thm never had problems with them
BALDY
  •  BALDY
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:18:36 AM
Check your toggle switches, I have a machine that spun floss fast and furious. It came out almost wet. It ended up wired on high heat for when you burn out the head. Rewired it now runs like it's brand new
Pizzagod
Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:42:21 AM
I've had 4 of the electronic machines. Best ones ever, no problems here.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:54:31 AM
Do you have the plastic clamp on bin liner? If so, wet it with a sponge initially so the floss clings to it. Or dampen the sides of the bin if no liner.

I am not familiar with the electronic machines, what is different about them?
UserPostedImage
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:29:51 PM
I have no personal expericance with the "RED" machines, all of mine are blue ( Tornado) but my buddy is the KING of Candy, he has been working floss since he was able to hold a cone, he's got something like 30 blue manchines and only 1 red machine and he says the Red Machines are a peice of s***!