DrNickRiviera995
Monday, February 9, 2009 3:02:35 AM
Sorry to post this here, but I've noticed others tend to post they're ebay auctions. Not on ebay yet though, I'd rather sell without the hassle of ebay.

Ride is brand new, and all parts there, just opened it to check out the pieces.

PM if intrested.

Thanks!
Skywheelrider
Monday, February 9, 2009 2:51:35 PM
I do see that kit on Ebay quite often. Good luck selling it, if I had a park layout I would get one, but it does not hold any interest for me really.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
DrNickRiviera995
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 2:22:13 AM
I'd love to have it together, but don't have the time right now. Even if it wouldn't work, I still think it would look really cool.
BeauceCarnavalMan
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:34:29 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

I do see that kit on Ebay quite often. Good luck selling it, if I had a park layout I would get one, but it does not hold any interest for me really.

im sure you could make it look like wade's flume and have it for one of your shows lol
BeauceCarnavalMan
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:42:04 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by DrNickRiviera995

Sorry to post this here, but I've noticed others tend to post they're ebay auctions. Not on ebay yet though, I'd rather sell without the hassle of ebay.

Ride is brand new, and all parts there, just opened it to check out the pieces.

PM if intrested.

Thanks!

Any takers yet??
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
DrNickRiviera995
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:42:50 AM
Possibly a taker, but waiting to hear back from him.

I think this would work with carnival layouts too, don't any american fairs carry flumes? I know they have them at alot of seaside parks which are almost like carnivals.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:12:39 AM
Quote:

quote:

I think this would work with carnival layouts too, don't any american fairs carry flumes? I know they have them at alot of seaside parks which are almost like carnivals.

Wade Shows carries one, and N.A.M.E. has two, Shamrock Shows has one as well. Fiesta Shows had one, I believe they sold it. If I had more room, I would get it and build it to look more like a traveling model, but that's just it, no room. That's why my Wilde Maus coaster model has never been built (despite pressure from a friend of mine to get it built).
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BeauceCarnavalMan
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:56:58 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Wade Shows carries one, and N.A.M.E. has two, Shamrock Shows has one as well. Fiesta Shows had one, I believe they sold it. If I had more room, I would get it and build it to look more like a traveling model, but that's just it, no room. That's why my Wilde Maus coaster model has never been built (despite pressure from a friend of mine to get it built).

you can always build that Wilde Maus coaster and sell it to me lol
BeauceCarnavalMan
DrNickRiviera995
Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:33:36 AM