carnivalguy135
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:11:18 AM
just wonderin how long it took for them to set there wild mouse roller coaster up
Sponsor
massachusettsman
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 12:59:10 PM
I know last year at the Brockton Fair they brought it in a week early. But they were re painting a lot of the pieces. I dont think it takes that much time.
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:32:42 PM
What do ya say is faster for them? The wild Mouse or Flizter and Racing coasters?
cny_chris
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:50:04 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by FNO Sean

What do ya say is faster for them? The wild Mouse or Flizter and Racing coasters?



Mouse is faster, I believe. The Flitzers (Racing & Indy 500) have a lot more iron that needs to be handled, due to the footprint. Mouse is laid out for a crane, with fewer pieces.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
shopdude
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:29:56 PM
jeff can set the wild mouse pretty fast i" think "he did it in perry in 16 hours an you should have seen stefon tear down the the indy in 5 hours sunday nite in auburndale was movin
R.J.
carnivalguy135
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:29:23 PM
boltz
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:41:44 AM
Always depends on how long we have. Usually about 12-15 hrs with the crane. Then a few for the rest of the ride. Teardown is about 10 hrs with the crane.
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by carnivalguy135

just wonderin how long it took for them to set there wild mouse roller coaster up



Stop complaining...Nobody cares anyway!!
BUB
  •  BUB
  • 52.62% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:13:25 AM
crane time for big a's was 10-11 hours and 14 total. teardown was 9-10. 2 cranes complete in 8 hours rolling out the gate.
what the ????
boltz
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 8:36:16 AM
Back to the point of ...it depends on how much time you have.
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by BUB

crane time for big a's was 10-11 hours and 14 total. teardown was 9-10. 2 cranes complete in 8 hours rolling out the gate.


Stop complaining...Nobody cares anyway!!
murraykook
Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:55:51 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by shopdude

jeff can set the wild mouse pretty fast i" think "he did it in perry in 16 hours an you should have seen stefon tear down the the indy in 5 hours sunday nite in auburndale was movin

they still do the flzer [mean indy by hand
shopdude
Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:57:18 PM
murraykook
Friday, January 23, 2009 12:43:28 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by shopdude

yes indy all by hand

lol them was the days push push pull pull i remember that time the rope snaped got news poor guy that scared the s*** out of me
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic