daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, January 4, 2009 1:43:46 AM
anyone have racked and setup pictures of light and gen trucks.
SideWinder
Sunday, January 4, 2009 6:08:15 AM
here is a pic of our Gull Wing Double Generator trailer and our light towers with the marquee:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, January 4, 2009 8:27:15 AM
ok in the second picture ive seen those towers on trailers rcs had them but i never saw them being racked do they contract into the trailer or are they taken apart peice by peice......
Mennayar
Sunday, January 4, 2009 8:46:19 AM
Not the best picture, but you get the idea.
UserPostedImage

*Edit, Found better picture.
UserPostedImage
SideWinder
Sunday, January 4, 2009 9:56:32 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

ok in the second picture ive seen those towers on trailers rcs had them but i never saw them being racked do they contract into the trailer or are they taken apart peice by peice......

The towers fold right down to the bottom and they rack inside a Van Trailer. We have 6 light towers inside a 53 foot van trailer. The Marquee hangs on the wall of the trailer it comes apart into 2 peices. All the lights on the towers come off.
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, January 4, 2009 11:12:04 AM
Link to Showstartowers website that shows PGAM's towers as delivered. They were originally on an open flatbed trailer before the show built the marquee in house.

http://www.showstartowers.com/html/gnd-tower.html 
chuck walls
Sunday, January 4, 2009 2:55:42 PM
he's looking for the light tower Royal American had racked on they'er genarator trailers, RAS also had the independent towers they set thru out the midway, I found the racked on trailer before all I have to do is remember were, I do remember the lights were lower down with ropes and stored inside the trailer, the top portion of the tower also dismantle stored in the trailer, the bottom folded down ontop of the trailer, if I find the picture I'll post it.
chuck walls
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 5, 2009 9:45:32 AM
Was'nt there some Roll-off Light towers for sale not to long ago?

How many shows are still using free standing Light Towers and Front Gates?
SideWinder
Monday, January 5, 2009 9:54:28 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Was'nt there some Roll-off Light towers for sale not to long ago?

How many shows are still using free standing Light Towers and Front Gates?

We put 2 light towers out and the Marquee between them like you see in the pic in my post above, at every county Fair and the State fair we play
sausageseller
Monday, January 5, 2009 2:10:56 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

here is a pic of our Gull Wing Double Generator trailer and our light towers with the marquee:

UserPostedImage

spread axle trailer is cool!