Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 27, 2008 1:55:36 AM
Skywheelrider
Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:16:13 AM
Thanks Jagger. I finished putting the bow lights around the Tempest, just have to add some puff paint "lights" now. Also finished an Owens Beach Party fun house (to replace a different fun house I sold recently), as well as a Looney Tunes themed glass house. Just about finished the Super Shot for Justin as well. Next is the Scooter for Wonderland Shows.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:01:23 AM
Since it is finished, figured I would post a couple of photos. The new Beach Party fun house for the Blue Unit of Frangipani Amusements, to replace a fun house I sold on Ebay a couple of weeks ago.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Tempest "lights" are finished as well, I will snap a couple of updated photos later.

More coming to Ebay as well....

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:19:51 AM
Love the Beach Party Chris...looks damn good.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, November 30, 2008 11:32:02 AM
Thanks Nick. I have quite a few fun house models, this one is one of my favorites. I really like the colours and the style.
BSA Mike
Sunday, November 30, 2008 12:16:25 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Since it is finished, figured I would post a couple of photos. The new Beach Party fun house for the Blue Unit of Frangipani Amusements, to replace a fun house I sold on Ebay a couple of weeks ago.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Tempest "lights" are finished as well, I will snap a couple of updated photos later.

More coming to Ebay as well....

Awesome Chris, i was going to build one of those as I have another trailer which looks just like the real trailer on those rides but then decided to do one racked, but i need some racked pics of the ride lol
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, November 30, 2008 12:25:15 PM
Thats really nice ! Great job !! But......no pink fence? It looks good on funhouses.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:13:10 PM
Thanks guys. Rhino I had thought about pink fence, but I just didn't think it matched. lol I should have painted the fence lime green, but I ran out of paint painting the backside of the model.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, November 30, 2008 4:42:29 PM
that beach party is an awesome looking piece there chris.
SideWinder
Sunday, November 30, 2008 4:44:21 PM
引用:

quote:

Thanks guys. Rhino I had thought about pink fence, but I just didn't think it matched. lol I should have painted the fence lime green, but I ran out of paint painting the backside of the model.

That stuff does come in color also.........I have all the colors, found them at a local arts and crafts store
Skywheelrider
Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:22:28 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

引用:

quote:

That stuff does come in color also.........I have all the colors, found them at a local arts and crafts store

Yes, I know, pink, purple, white, lime green. I ran out of lime green, have some pink, purple, and white left. I want to use up what I have before buying more.

Thanks Britt!

Skywheelrider
Sunday, November 30, 2008 11:07:34 PM
A couple more photos, one of the Looney Tunes glass house (replaces a walk through I made last year with the Beowulf theme), and the updated Tempest with added detail. Both belong to Frangipani Amusements' Orange Unit.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Later on tonight I should be able to finish up the Super Shot for Justin and then work more on the Scooter for Wonderland Shows. After that, hmmmm....not sure yet what I will do next....

Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 7, 2008 10:04:48 PM
Latest addition, a new Scooter for Wonderland Shows.

UserPostedImage

I have started working on the new replacement Hustler for Wonderland Shows as well. I built a couple of replacement food trailers for all three model shows, and some new one's for Frangipani's third unit. After the Hustler I would like to build the replacement Bumper Cars for American Eagle shows, but we'll see, I want to get some game trailers done for Ebay as well.

Carry on....lol

awesomecarnie
Monday, December 8, 2008 5:43:00 AM
every thing looks good, but why no pictures of the back of the funhouse?
If you don't like Hank Williams, you can kiss my ass.
Skywheelrider
Monday, December 8, 2008 7:44:32 AM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by awesomecarnie

every thing looks good, but why no pictures of the back of the funhouse?

Don't think it really matters; just a front attached to a trailer, with a bally and some braces.