Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, November 17, 2008 10:56:43 AM
You need to post some pics rider of your latest works.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Darkrider

Hey ya guys! Just got back from the south(painting ride scenery for J&J Amusements and another guy named Russ Kissel) and found this interesting post from gogator.(rhino, thats my little sister from Lawrenceville)First of all,traveling all over this beautiful country of oursI found ALL shows were down (what I was told) around an average of 20% give er take there gator but interestingly Russ has been doing VERY well in his demographics.He came down there to help you guys out and extended himself enough to have me come and decorate another ride for your ungrateful ass by holding a gun to my head to have a 20 day job finished in 12 so you'd make the ride count. I'm with it and I pay attention to numbers and I know by attending your fair that the rides were selling and people were having a great time as they were EVERYWHERE else this year. Please stop your hypothetical taunts because a hypothesis is only an educated guess. Give Strates and Kissel the benefit of your doubt as you should "prod" your "friends" on the committee as to where the spending versus the income really was. - the Dark Ride Artist[;)]

UserPostedImage
massachusettsman
Monday, November 17, 2008 11:12:07 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

You need to post some pics rider of your latest works.

Quote:

quote:

Hey ya guys! Just got back from the south(painting ride scenery for J&J Amusements and another guy named Russ Kissel) and found this interesting post from gogator.(rhino, thats my little sister from Lawrenceville)First of all,traveling all over this beautiful country of oursI found ALL shows were down (what I was told) around an average of 20% give er take there gator but interestingly Russ has been doing VERY well in his demographics.He came down there to help you guys out and extended himself enough to have me come and decorate another ride for your ungrateful ass by holding a gun to my head to have a 20 day job finished in 12 so you'd make the ride count. I'm with it and I pay attention to numbers and I know by attending your fair that the rides were selling and people were having a great time as they were EVERYWHERE else this year. Please stop your hypothetical taunts because a hypothesis is only an educated guess. Give Strates and Kissel the benefit of your doubt as you should "prod" your "friends" on the committee as to where the spending versus the income really was. - the Dark Ride Artist[;)]

Ya I love your work
DarkRideArtist
Monday, November 17, 2008 11:26:09 AM
Sorry Guys! Pinetar , I need some help.I'm a dumb ass and i'm not very proud friend but if you'd show me , I'll post em tonight. How do I post these photos? I painted Russ's child friendly funhouse and J&J's newly rethemed Rock-n-Roll(thunderbolt). What a job that was!! I'm completly exhausted and getting ready to go back down to winter quarters to take on the old Musik Express and 1001 Nights.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Monday, November 17, 2008 11:32:08 AM
I will set you up with a web page and you can email them there. I will post it when ready.
UserPostedImage
DarkRideArtist
Monday, November 17, 2008 11:42:31 AM
Thank you Pinetar! And thank you Massachusettesman for the compliment. I'll throw these your way as soon as Pinetar sets this up. See y'all in a minute.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Monday, November 17, 2008 1:46:31 PM
Quote:

quote:

Thank you Pinetar! And thank you Massachusettesman for the compliment. I'll throw these your way as soon as Pinetar sets this up. See y'all in a minute.

Here is an album, click on upload or send to album and follow the menu. If you have trouble, let me know.

http://gallery.me.com/nam65#100449 
UserPostedImage
DarkRideArtist
Monday, November 17, 2008 2:52:07 PM
Alright pinetar,you're allset! The photo frame 041 is a nice piece of Britt and myself but keep in mind , none of these photos represent the finished piece as it will first be set up in North Miami this coming week and Boca Raton for ten days 2 weeks from now. As for the funhouse, thats Russ's Halloween day getting packed up for gogator![:D]
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 17, 2008 3:05:04 PM
Exellent work, very bright and flashy ! Truely, some great talent, there !
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 17, 2008 3:30:08 PM
You should start a new topic for the pics. It would be a shame for them to get lost in a gator topic. BTW.....where did that critter go?
DarkRideArtist
Monday, November 17, 2008 3:32:30 PM
[:)]Thank you Tre and Rhino. Tre , where do you live in Ga.? My sister lives in Lawrenceville so I stop there to sleep, rest and play with my nieces in their cozy home between jobs(its a perfect half point to all of the winter q's i work in Fl.)I'll stop by n say yo!
DarkRideArtist
Monday, November 17, 2008 3:37:39 PM
I don't know where he went to but I sure do know he needs to answer Chris's questions before critisizing the wrong parties again and I dont have the priveledge of setting up the photos as a new topic because that credit goes to whoever does those things. I'm just a small contributor out here but I sure do learn much thanks to all of you!
DarkRideArtist
Monday, November 17, 2008 3:39:21 PM
Cool Tre, Ill anounce to ya before I run down to restore that Express ![;)]
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 17, 2008 3:57:30 PM
I had the opportunity to watch darkrider do the painting on the rocknroll. that piece has been completly redone from the bottom up. galvanized supports underneath. 1st class refurb. i did not get to see it finished here as it seems chuck brought the rain with him. one day it was sunny and then the heavens opened up. it rained on the midway side but not out at the highway. piece was set up early so he could work on it but weather did not cooperate with him. he is to do the mack himi that j&j bought also and the 1001. j&j is working hard to get their equipment in A-1 shape. just taking time.

that must be a good camera to still work after taking the 41 shot. forgot we made that one. looks good chuck. i guess it was that eastern light shining down on you.
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 17, 2008 4:00:27 PM
Wow, fantastic work Darkrider! That ThunderBolt looks great! Nice to finally see some of your work, I look forward to seeing more.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Mr. Fixit
Monday, November 17, 2008 4:18:58 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rhino

You should start a new topic for the pics. It would be a shame for them to get lost in a gator topic. BTW.....where did that critter go?

Consider it done... [:D]
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin