gruelurks
  •  gruelurks
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:38:35 PM
I can't take credit for the idea but what if people were to bicker with the gas stations for discounts on goods sold in the store and paid for with cash?

If gas is .10 cents cheaper when paid for with cash, why shouldn't all the goods in the store be the same disounted prices as well? Go dress up a couple hot dogs, a slurpee and some nacho's and ask for a cash discount at the counter when you check out. If they refuse the discount, then refuse the purchase and walk away.

What say you?
bill m
Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:50:51 AM
If that was the case,they would just mark it up 20% and kick back 10% So guess who's ahead.
Bill M
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:39:41 AM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

I can't take credit for the idea but what if people were to bicker with the gas stations for discounts on goods sold in the store and paid for with cash?

If gas is .10 cents cheaper when paid for with cash, why shouldn't all the goods in the store be the same disounted prices as well? Go dress up a couple hot dogs, a slurpee and some nacho's and ask for a cash discount at the counter when you check out. If they refuse the discount, then refuse the purchase and walk away.

What say you?

I got a Gas Station Hot Dog Story for ya....Super America had a Sign "All Hot Sandwiches 2 for .99" Since I did'nt like thier selection I Loaded up 2 Super Jumbo Hot Dogs with the works...Get to the counter the guy tries to charge me Full Price...I showed him the sign and he said Hot Dogs were'nt Sandwiches...I told him they got meat and a Bun and they are Hot so that makes htme a Hot Sandwhich...Everyone else in line Agreed. The Clerk did'nt...So I left 2 big Sloppy Smelly Hotdogs on the Counter with my chips and 44oz Coke that I already drank half of waiting in line and left...
BUB
  •  BUB
  • 52.62% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Thursday, October 16, 2008 12:25:02 PM
i like the move. with it i agree with you and the others. just another way for the man to try and keep us down!!!!!
what the ????