Carnivalbuff
  •  Carnivalbuff
  • 70.36% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:13:18 AM
I see that Inners Shows now has a web site. I did not know they still had a sky diver, thought they had gotten rid of that.
slick379
Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:25:02 AM
from there site nice looking show,some new style rids and old nice combo of both.
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:37:22 PM
They have a nice show! Do they play any SC dates?
trucknut751
Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:35:11 AM
can someone please put up the link to the web site or a .com address
i have been looking for the web site can,t find it.
thankyou
Jzrider0720
Benjibear
Sunday, October 12, 2008 9:02:10 AM
Its a good web site. More shows need to have web sites. Job well done Inners, see you next year in PA.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
skydiver77
Monday, October 13, 2008 8:56:23 AM
Yes, Inners has a nice Sky Diver, yet Ed is wanting to sell it mainly due to it requires lots of work, more so than his smaller Nitney Wheel of course, to erect and get set up into the sky. My buddy that works on Inners, Jay, he gave me a ride on their Sky Diver, and i had a blast as i always do when i ride a Sky Diver. He let me ride alone and i let the Diver car do the "talking" when i was riding it...as in, i let the steering wheel turn itself and the Diver car rely on the gravity to flip me every which-a-way. God i miss this ride dearly..maybe one day again in the near future, we'll see one set up at the NC State Fair again?..maybe? Ed has thought of a Rock-o-Plane if he sells the Sky Diver, and that's a good choice. It's an easy-up ride as well as it goes upside down, so those are 2 plus sides & positives about it.

Now wether or not the Rock-o-Plane makes as much or more money than his Hi Roller or Eyerly SideWinder, that's another question...probably though, since it flip upside down at a higher height than the Hi Roller does.

~Ben
2ndgencarnie
Monday, October 13, 2008 6:31:28 PM
They have a "Trambant" never heard of that...lol. Other than that I liked their site.