skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:59:46 AM
I know that Wheel probably is not HO Scale, but that thing is really neat. It has a control box with 2 buttons on it, stop, and at start-up, the Wheel itself has small LED lights on the rim of the Wheel, and when in motion, they stop flashing off & on and stay on all of the time. I'm thinking about getting one and converting it and trying to make it look like an Eli Wheel, that'd be sweet! [8D] I don't know the company's name that makes it, i forgot, but it's a Halloween-edition Wheel. I think they also make one dressed up as a Harvest-theme type of Wheel other than Halloween. Hope to get one soon and convert to an Eli..well, somewhat to look like an Eli Wheel. The seats look nothing like an Eli Wheel's seats, but it would be cool to paint them up that gun metal grey like the classic Elis had. The spindles, what holds up the seats to the Wheel are the lapbars for the little figures you can buy extra to secure them.

~Ben
Keith
Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:07:36 PM
Don't know if this one you are asking about.
Department 56 has a Halloween themed wheel.
http://www.mistletoenholly.com/56-53208.html 
ringmaster
Sunday, September 28, 2008 6:26:39 PM
skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, September 29, 2008 12:36:57 AM
Yes, that's the one, that Dept. 56 makes. I plan on customizing it to look more realistic to a Wheel and not so much looking like a toy like it looks from the factory.

~Ben
Rockowheel
Monday, September 29, 2008 3:22:19 PM
The O Guage stuff on that video is cute and all, but beside the authentic moving highway in the background that operating wood coaster takes the show...