redneck
  •  redneck
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Saturday, September 20, 2008 5:38:19 PM
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS GUY OR HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM? HIS BUSINESS IS FULL MOON ENTERPRISES OUT OF PHOENIX, ARIZONA. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK ON HIM AS I AM CONSIDERING DOING SOME BUSINESS WITH HIM AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT IF HE IS AS GOOD AS HE SAYS HE IS. HE IS CURRENTLY IN THE SOUTHEAST - OR SO HE SAID. HE HAS SUPOSSEDLY WORKED FOR SEVERAL PEOPLE AND OWNED HIS OWN RIDES AND GAMES BUT CURRENTLY ONLY HAS 2 GAMES UP, I THINK. SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF HIM OR HAS DEALT WITH HIM BEFORE PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM ME. I LIKE TO TRY TO FIND OUT ALL I CAN ABOUT SOMEONE BEFORE MAKING ANY BUSINESS DEALS - ESPECIALLY AFTER READING ALL THE POSTS ON HERE ABOUT PEOPLE GETTING MESSED OVER BY OTHERS. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFO.

REDNECK
DarkRideArtist
Sunday, September 21, 2008 4:54:33 PM
Hey ya Redneck! This is Chuck the Dark Ride Artist and I'll tell ya, Ben is a VERY honorable guy!!! He's honest and reliable and his help all love him.He calls me time to time and yes, he is in the southeast traveling with Kissel Entertainment(who like him very much as well).If you have any questions, please call me on my cell at 1-860-770-3162 or my office 1-860-348-1203. Hope thi helps.[;)]
chief
Sunday, September 21, 2008 9:19:08 PM
ben moon is a great guy, hard working and willing to help out in all fields of the business, cdl driver, knows rides, hes a great person to have on a show, i work very well with him, i am doing business with him in the near futrure also.
Chief
Honest Injun's
"the party in hell has been canceled, do to the fire"
alibiguyny
Monday, September 22, 2008 4:50:50 AM
hey chief did you get paid and did you get the hell out of dodge????/jason
i dont smell em i just tell em......
redneck
  •  redneck
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:59:25 AM