butterfly in reverse
Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:27:45 AM
The Athens county fair in Ohio in 1991?
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
Pizzagod
Saturday, September 13, 2008 4:24:00 PM
I think there was this guy Eddie, and there was a ride jock with some tattoos.

But I could be wrong.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, September 13, 2008 4:40:48 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

I think there was this guy Eddie, and there was a ride jock with some tattoos.

But I could be wrong.

There was another Jock that had some teeth too....He was ahead of his time...Insted of a BlueTooth he had a Green one....[xx(]
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, September 13, 2008 5:26:41 PM
Don't forget the drunk splinterhead with the glass eye counting his end behind the lineup.
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
butterfly in reverse
Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:44:25 AM
Thanks, guys. It's so nice to come here for these last few years, ya know...start to feel like you belong to a group of people who have so much in common with yourself...and when something comes up in your life that your "friends" might be able to provide some answers to, feel like you can go ask them...Especially because when that time comes and you go put it out there, you can always count on some * (or a few) putting their two cents in and just proving what you already knew about human character. You guys are scrubs.
It was just a question about a show. I'm younger than most of you and I know what shows I played in 1994. Thanks for the help.

“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:33:34 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by butterfly in reverse

Thanks, guys. It's so nice to come here for these last few years, ya know...start to feel like you belong to a group of people who have so much in common with yourself...and when something comes up in your life that your "friends" might be able to provide some answers to, feel like you can go ask them...Especially because when that time comes and you go put it out there, you can always count on some * (or a few) putting their two cents in and just proving what you already knew about human character. You guys are scrubs.
It was just a question about a show. I'm younger than most of you and I know what shows I played in 1994. Thanks for the help.

You did'nt ask what Show played the Athens County Fair in 1991....You asked who worked the spot. So before you get your panties in a bunch 42BIR you better make sure you ask the EXACT question you want the answer too. So don't blame us because you did'nt ask the proper question to get the answer you wanted.
Bowler Roller
Sunday, September 14, 2008 7:46:11 AM
Jeez, if they knew what show was there, they'da told you. Instead, they had some fun. We're carnies, and that means we amuse ourselves by being smartasses.

Pretty much every show from the east coast to the midwest comes through Georgia in the fall.

What's the name of the town?
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
jimb
  •  jimb
  • 52.34% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:05:10 AM
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:31:33 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jimb

My guess would be Nolan's.

Sounds like a good guess to me....
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, September 14, 2008 10:04:33 AM
Lancaster, Ohio. Can't recall, maybe Pugh.
UserPostedImage
Bowler Roller
Sunday, September 14, 2008 10:12:42 AM
I need readinf lessons. I coulda sworn it said Athens Ga.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
butterfly in reverse
Sunday, September 14, 2008 12:02:29 PM
Glenn, don't presume to know anything about my panties.
I would have thought it was obvious that I was asking about the show. How would anyone know "who worked" the spot 17 years ago? I didn't assume you were stupid. My mistake. UserPostedImage
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:24:18 PM
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, September 15, 2008 6:07:36 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Lancaster, Ohio. Can't recall, maybe Pugh.

It's not Lancaster....Athens Co. Fair is in Athens OH. Lancaster is Fairfield Co. That was a Pugh Spot.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, September 15, 2008 6:08:44 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by butterfly in reverse

Glenn, don't presume to know anything about my panties.
I would have thought it was obvious that I was asking about the show. How would anyone know "who worked" the spot 17 years ago? I didn't assume you were stupid. My mistake. UserPostedImage

I know alot about your panties....They are on my floor where you left them.....[:D]