Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, September 12, 2008 7:21:39 PM
This is an amazing production. Five professional video sets.

I got a little 12' space for my new joint. But 2ndgen, I need a ball boy tomorrow, 7 to 1am. Dress code: Black dress pants, white tux shirt, no long hair, no facial hair, no cigs.

Paid that night, don't expect the pc posted on the other topic as this is school for u. Pinetar U.

There was one amazing video thing on the floor that was interactive. I'll be there to record this historic event. The videos were added of the floor.

http://gallery.me.com/nam65#100378  Show biz extreme.

No blanks, just the big ones!
UserPostedImage
Discjo
Saturday, September 13, 2008 3:41:32 AM
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Saturday, September 13, 2008 5:37:32 AM
Three videos are up of the floor now but I will have to be discreet with further videos.
UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:16:15 AM
Sorry I couldn't help...next time you gotta get my accpetance letter in the "mail"? sooner..lol
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Saturday, September 13, 2008 7:11:36 PM
Great event, still going till 1am. rumor had it that 50 cent was going to appear but that was down graded to Lupe Frezia. I left before the gig. We were rousted out of our work area so we wouldn't see who the guest would be during a security sweep at 6pm.

I had the best edible flowers, smoked salmon, sashimi and caviar I ever had.

Album is updated with no password.
UserPostedImage
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:33:55 PM
Lupe was the feature entertainer and my gun gallery was the hit of the event as far as the entertainment elements went.

We had kids as young as 4 at the range but I would prefer that their parents supervise them as they don't want to leave.

Future changes; bulk load the guns and let the operator start the game, then kill the air after 8 shots. A wireless mic would let a good operator provide some good lingo to keep the game popular and entertain for future bookings.

We ran more people thru than our sim. roller coaster and the green screen video wall. Laser printed dog tags blanked out.
UserPostedImage