tjscarnivaloflights
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:09:21 PM
Hey all,

I don't know if this is new news or old news but I heard from a source today that IHC is going to re- release their kits again. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
SideWinder
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:04:42 PM
Spare us IHC you put out junk thats not even up to proper scale....your rides are worth nothing more than PARTS to kit bash with....
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 11:05:00 PM
I think that's great to hear. After all not everyone can afford a Cummons....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Benjibear
Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:29:18 AM
I agree with Sky. Most of the people that started in the ride models started with the IHC kits. They can come out nice if you paint and do some kitbashing. Also, the cummons rides are too expensive. Also, personally I would rather have models that are just so-so because my modeling skils are not the best then having a layout with stuff somebody else built.

As far as scale, I know that bothers me on the hampton tops. I think they are a little too large. I am not sure what the scales of other rides are. I am thinking the swinger may be a little to big as well.

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
DrNickRiviera995
Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:39:33 AM
Some of there stuff is good when it's painted and taken off the bases. The Octopus, Skywheel, Spider and Bobs are all pretty good. The German rides looked horrible though especialy compared to the Faller versions. I wish they would release some new rides though in addition to the old stuff.