dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, August 22, 2008 1:59:46 PM
This afternoon after work I took the camera to the fairgrounds to get pictures of the set up progress. A&P already had a few things on the lot including the Tilt A Whirl, Gravitron and Super Loops as well as 2 power plants and a show truck.

Pictures can be found here...

http://good-times.websho...9vKxBYO?vhost=good-times 

The fair opens Wednesday and there will be more pictures to come.
Mark H
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:17:29 AM
dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
Saturday, August 23, 2008 6:16:24 PM
Since today was a gorgeous day I decided to walk the grounds and take some more pictures. There were a lot of locals preparing food stands, the barns, exhibit halls and more getting ready for Wednesday's opening day. I took 64 pictures today and they are all posted at the above link. The concert staging trailer is now there, the trackless train was there and more tents are up.
Mark H
dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
Sunday, August 24, 2008 6:31:47 PM
Drove by the grounds again today to see the progress. A&P dropped off their train ride and an independent bbq trailer was positioned in the food court near the campgrounds. The chairs and stage were assembled in the Family Entertainment Tent and the Trackless Train was fully assembled and parked behind the grandstand. There were a bunch of people who I assume are fair board members and workers having a cookout by the grandstand.

Tonight A&P should bring about half of the show in and by tomorrow this time they will likely have all rides in position and about 2/3rds set up. I posted the pictures I took this evening in the above album on Webshots and there are more pictures to come after I go to the lot tomorrow.
Mark H
dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
Thursday, September 4, 2008 3:39:31 AM
http://home-and-garden.w.../565604223WaQPoZ?start=0 

In this album among other things are pictures of A&P setting up the Train, Spider, Dragon Wagon, Skymaster, Super Loops, Fire Chief and more.

Enjoy the pictures!
Mark H
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, September 4, 2008 3:46:12 AM
DutchWheel9
Thursday, September 4, 2008 8:23:28 AM
Yes THANKYOU for the photos! A lot of nice shots of the set-up process. I had never seen how a Super Loops goes together before.

Bob