AJDEJR
  •  AJDEJR
  • 51.5% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, August 18, 2008 7:29:22 PM
Wade Shows in Berrien Springs, MI photos
Did not have the chance to get set-up or night shots, got too busy. Besides the night shot would have looked like trash due to so much dust in the air!

http://good-times.webshots.com/...0obEzgs?vhost=good-times 
FartingCarni
Monday, August 18, 2008 8:40:43 PM
Sheriff's department still issuing maps and watching everyone like a hawk?
AJDEJR
  •  AJDEJR
  • 51.5% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:25:44 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FartingCarni

Sheriff's department still issuing maps and watching everyone like a hawk?

Well, I did not see any maps being handed out to people but the cops, but yes they watched EVERYONE! for anything! It was a $250 fine and 2 days in jail if they seen you smoking on the midway. I heard that a few people got busted but none of us that I know of. You got arrested if you were on the midway past 30 minutes after closing or out and about after 1am - 6 am. None of us what to go to jail so we were all good little boys and girls and even let what few customers that we seen smoking on the midway what would happen if the police seen them, they were all very happy that we told them and not the police!
skywheel88
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:35:14 PM
Nice fairgrounds and great pics! Can't believe the rules though.[:0]
Kenny.

2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:38:06 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by AJDEJR

It was a $250 fine and 2 days in jail if they seen you smoking on the midway.

thats crazy...Is that even legal???
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:56:51 PM
Great photos Al. The sheriff's deputies are strict there, that's for sure. Two years ago I tried to follow the "correct" path back in, and it was blocked; so I drove up to the next road and went on my way. I barely made it to the LQ lot before two deputies pulled up on golf cars with lights flashing; they said I went the wrong way, and when I pointed out that the "correct" way was blocked off by them, they still repeated so what, I went the wrong way. SHEESH!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:31:56 PM
all the rules and the no game policy, they should be glad to get any carnival.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson