CONKO316
  •  CONKO316
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:28:32 PM
Hey all, Just snapped some pics of my current layout. I sold many of my kits last winter, but have decided to focus on a smaller, more compact show.

Still not at 100% yet, but chugging right along.

http://good-times.websho...om/album/565320149vaicSI 
Enjoy

Justin
UserPostedImage

Justin
Mailman21842
Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:49:38 PM
looks nice, I like the Tornado color scheme and the Swinger looks great too...
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
JustinJames
Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:56:12 PM
Looking good. The Tidal Wave is a nice lil piece.
skywheel88
Sunday, August 10, 2008 3:09:53 PM
Beautiful work Justin![:D][:D][:D]
Kenny.

CONKO316
  •  CONKO316
  • 52% (Neutral)
Sunday, August 10, 2008 3:15:39 PM
Thanks Guys.

The Tidal Wave was a little piece that I made from scrap styrene, and some spare parts....didn't use any plans, etc, and it came out pretty nice.

At some point, I want to build another one, and make it more like a Wisdom Himi, as I used the Tidal Wave as a way to gauge whether or not I could handle a scratch build. I'm not exactly the greatest scratch builder, but I think I can pull out a Himi.

Thanks Kenny, I was actually put back into this modeling mood after seeing your work recently.[8D]
UserPostedImage

Justin
JustinJames
Sunday, August 10, 2008 3:30:56 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by CONKO316

Thanks Guys.

The Tidal Wave was a little piece that I made from scrap styrene, and some spare parts....didn't use any plans, etc, and it came out pretty nice.

At some point, I want to build another one, and make it more like a Wisdom Himi, as I used the Tidal Wave as a way to gauge whether or not I could handle a scratch build. I'm not exactly the greatest scratch builder, but I think I can pull out a Himi.

Thanks Kenny, I was actually put back into this modeling mood after seeing your work recently.[8D]

I've NEVER scratchbuilt till the Hustler this month... now I'm going nuts with it LOL.

You can do it!!!
Benjibear
Sunday, August 10, 2008 3:34:54 PM
Really nice.
I like the color scheme on the IHC wheel.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
skywheel88
Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:19:44 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by CONKO316

Thanks Guys.

Thank you Justin, I really appreciate that! It's a GREAT hobby to stay with and share with other creative souls like you.[:D][:D][:D]
Kenny.

Tilt-A-Whirl27
Monday, August 11, 2008 12:44:43 PM
Wow and I thought your old Swinger looked good.

Could use a few more games, but otherwise it's an awesome show. If you're looking to scratch build a Himi, maybe you can help me finish my Polar [:D]
CONKO316
  •  CONKO316
  • 52% (Neutral)
Monday, August 11, 2008 6:47:21 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tilt-A-Whirl27

Wow and I thought your old Swinger looked good.

Could use a few more games, but otherwise it's an awesome show. If you're looking to scratch build a Himi, maybe you can help me finish my Polar [:D]

Ya, at the moment, I need to build up some more kiddie rides, and games...then i want a high piece/upside down piece. Probably a Zipper, Or a Ring Of Fire.

As for the polar.....we shall see[;)]
UserPostedImage

Justin
Skywheelrider
Monday, August 11, 2008 8:44:39 PM
Nice looking model show you have going there. I like the Eli Wheel, too. If you want some help with game trailer models, I have uploaded all kinds of game trailer marquee's and front's at Ridemodelers in the Files section, for use with Raymond Schrum's game trailer templates. All kinds of flags, signs, turbo light panels, etc. In the future I may upload some food trailer scenery for use with his food trailer templates, but for now I have not.

Keep up the good work!

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Sven
  •  Sven
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:57:52 AM
Very nice layout.

The Darkside came out very well. Never have seen a finished model to this point as i remember.
[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK