carmlfrk
  •  carmlfrk
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Monday, August 4, 2008 10:48:20 PM
On Sunday evening late ,Richie was putting flags up on his grab. The joint sits high up and close to electric lines. the flag pole hit the live wire and electrocuted him. He was jolted pretty good and released the pole-which is probably what saved his life. He was taken by ambulance to st. Anthony's hospital in Rockford,Ill. He is in ICU because of burns. We visited him today and he looks good and doing well. He has some burnt skin but a small price to pay for the 2nd chance life he has been given. the docs have told him the stay there will be from 6-14 days. he doesn't have his cell phone with him yet but i expect that his wife or mother will bring it to him. keep him and the family in your prayers
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 86.98% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 4:28:03 AM
Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, August 8, 2008 6:06:49 PM
Hope all goes well are prayers are with you in the family.
Cherfra & Michael Rafflo
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "