with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, August 3, 2008 4:58:09 PM
Over the past few weeks on the Road I noticed alot of Obama Supporters out there....Luckly most of them were'nt Voting age. I asked one teen if he could even Vote for Obama. He said "I don't turn 18 until next year so I'll vote for him then" Another popular item seen was the "Yes We Can" shirts that look alot like the Walmart vests that say "Yes we can Help You". From what I learned over the past few weeks is the "Yes We Can" is pretty much a lie unless it comes to asking for something Free like a Free Game or something along those lines.... The "WE" in "Yes We Can" does'nt really mean the person wearing the Shirt. It means Obama. Because every one I talked to wearing that shirt or Button with the saying on it said they could'nt do what I was asking them to do like play a game or answer a simple question. They should be wearing "Yes He Can But, I can't do $hit" buttons....

I had one Mom last week tell her Kid he could actually do something and Cheer him on....The kid did'nt beat the joint ( Tubs ) But I duked him a Piece of Stock( $6 Stewie )anyways just because it was nice to see a Parent Cheer on thier kid every now and then...I even told her that. She was'nt wearing a Obama sticker either.
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, August 3, 2008 7:12:24 PM
I have noticed it alot up in northern Ohio, It's Obama Mania sweeping the nation. I myself just got my "stop the Obama Express" shirt & Bumper Sticker from Seanhannity.com.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, August 3, 2008 7:23:16 PM
We are sponsoring an Obama function on wed. Stop by second gen, no t-shirts allowed.

Free grub.
UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, August 3, 2008 7:25:53 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Pinetar

We are sponsoring an Obama function on wed. Stop by second gen, no t-shirts allowed.

Free grub.



Where at?...Glenn, you riding?
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, August 3, 2008 7:35:47 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Pinetar

We are sponsoring an Obama function on wed. Stop by second gen, no t-shirts allowed.

Free grub.



When is somebody going to ask about reparations????????????
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 86.98% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, August 3, 2008 7:54:49 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by with-it

Over the past few weeks on the Road I noticed alot of Obama Supporters out there....Luckly most of them were'nt Voting age. I asked one teen if he could even Vote for Obama. He said "I don't turn 18 until next year so I'll vote for him then" Another popular item seen was the "Yes We Can" shirts that look alot like the Walmart vests that say "Yes we can Help You". From what I learned over the past few weeks is the "Yes We Can" is pretty much a lie unless it comes to asking for something Free like a Free Game or something along those lines.... The "WE" in "Yes We Can" does'nt really mean the person wearing the Shirt. It means Obama. Because every one I talked to wearing that shirt or Button with the saying on it said they could'nt do what I was asking them to do like play a game or answer a simple question. They should be wearing "Yes He Can But, I can't do $hit" buttons....
I had one Mom last week tell her Kid he could actually do something and Cheer him on....The kid did'nt beat the joint ( Tubs ) But I duked him a Piece of Stock( $6 Stewie )anyways just because it was nice to see a Parent Cheer on thier kid every now and then...I even told her that. She was'nt wearing a Obama sticker either.



Classic Glenn line!

My Mom told me about a statement which he said something to the effect of " America is the greatest country in the world, now join me to change it!"
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, August 3, 2008 7:57:56 PM
Flamo sez:
Quote:

When is somebody going to ask about reparations????????????
/quote]

if you mean mustard and ketchup, we it got it covered.


UserPostedImage
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, August 3, 2008 8:06:06 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Pinetar

We are sponsoring an Obama function on wed. Stop by second gen, no t-shirts allowed.

Free grub.



Where at?...Glenn, you riding?

If I don't land a spot count me in....
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, August 3, 2008 8:21:11 PM
I did score a Obama sign....I felt dirty carrying it back to my Joint....I did feel better after I Doctored it up and now display it proudly in the back window of my truck....


UserPostedImage
the-novelty-man
Sunday, August 3, 2008 8:45:06 PM
Obama dont have the power to change anything
The Obama train will stop soon
The-Novelty-Man
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, August 3, 2008 8:57:17 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by with-it

I did score a Obama sign....I felt dirty carrying it back to my Joint....I did feel better after I Doctored it up and now display it proudly in the back window of my truck....


UserPostedImage



Thats fantastic! I need 1 of those...
gruelurks
Sunday, August 3, 2008 10:49:21 PM
Obama doesn't have the skills yet, not even close. But with McCain, it's still another 4-8 years of living in the Matrix.

// not a Matrix fan, so that was a bad analogy, but it still gets the point across.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, August 3, 2008 11:39:11 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by with-it

I did score a Obama sign....I felt dirty carrying it back to my Joint....I did feel better after I Doctored it up and now display it proudly in the back window of my truck....


UserPostedImage



Thats fantastic! I need 1 of those...

I agree, that looks great!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Geneo55
Monday, August 4, 2008 12:10:13 AM

We have a white guy claiming to be a black guy and an old guy married to a younger women. Not hard to tell which one is smarter.
Skywheelrider
Monday, August 4, 2008 1:01:21 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Geneo55


We have a white guy claiming to be a black guy and an old guy married to a younger women. Not hard to tell which one is smarter.

LOL Now that's great, never thought of it that way!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Users browsing this topic
  • OceanSpiders 2.0