Trish
  •  Trish
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Saturday, June 21, 2008 7:14:55 PM
Looking for someone!!! He goes by, Billy the kidd, Kidd, Pup, and his real name is Cliff. He is a pretty big guy has several tats, with most destentive being garfield and otto on upper arm and a scorpion on his back, also normally has his head shaved....if anyone knows him, tell him im looking for him and let me know if you know him. I was back in touch with im up until about 6 months ago and i lost contact so please let me know if ya'll run into him...last i knew he was running with one of the smaller shows, but was with wade back in 2000 up until about 2004-05
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:23:36 PM
cliff--413-204-4013, has tats and shaves his head dont know if its the one but heres the ####
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Trish
  •  Trish
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Sunday, July 6, 2008 1:01:42 PM
Thanks for the info. Sent a message and got a reply, once I told the guy my name he called me, but then said that it wasnt him. Sounded just like him, and he did admit he was with wade, but then gave me a fake last name, that ironically enough is one of his aliases he used, that is also listed on his inmate report from when he was in prison.....so guess he is trying to hide and didnt want to talk, which at this point is ok with, who needs friends that are *******s. Crazy enough....I know he will call back when he needs something.....guess at that point I wont be me either!!! Again thanks for the info!! Its the right guy...just in ******* mode
JustinJames
Sunday, July 6, 2008 3:25:30 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Trish

Thanks for the info. Sent a message and got a reply, once I told the guy my name he called me, but then said that it wasnt him. Sounded just like him, and he did admit he was with wade, but then gave me a fake last name, that ironically enough is one of his aliases he used, that is also listed on his inmate report from when he was in prison.....so guess he is trying to hide and didnt want to talk, which at this point is ok with, who needs friends that are *******s. Crazy enough....I know he will call back when he needs something.....guess at that point I wont be me either!!! Again thanks for the info!! Its the right guy...just in ******* mode

I'm thinking he never kept contact with you for some reason or another... maybe that's why he was shocked when you called him.