crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:15:40 AM
found out last night that aurther said he was involved with about 4 of those flash coasters...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
peach10
Saturday, July 19, 2008 9:56:34 AM
[8D]what ever became of the rides from royal american shows?or did they sell the train or is it in a musem somewhere?

h.dean kappler
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:13:09 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by peach10

[8D]what ever became of the rides from royal american shows?or did they sell the train or is it in a musem somewhere?

Cumberland Valley Shows has the Space Wheels and I believe the Calypso; McDonagh's Amusements of Chesaning, Michigan has the Giant (Seattle) Wheel, and are currently rebuilding it for use on the road, not sure how long it will take. I believe someone said here before that Heart of America Shows has the Chance Century Wheel. Don't know about any others.

I know one train car is a museum piece on display at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain