Kingkong
  •  Kingkong
  • 51.08% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Sunday, June 15, 2008 9:12:53 PM
To all you that know Tony & Roxann they are off the road now because one of there daughters was killed in a car accedent she died in Feb.2008 she has three kids that they take care of now anyway! I just wanted to say thank you to the Carnival my mom LOVED it out here she was not born into it but started it when she was like 10years old and she loved it.She had six kids on the road and we grew up out here and still do it to this day!She is an awesome lady she left it all to be with the kids!Her Carnival Days AS She knew them are over!I know time has changed and it's hard for everyone out there but anyone who has anything to give you can P.O.34 AransasPass,Tx.78335 She would do anything for any boby and if you know her you know it's true.She would never ask that's why I did she left joints rides popper and all and never looked back!!!If any one has any ideas of how to help get back to me please!Martha
Skywheelrider
Monday, June 16, 2008 8:30:15 PM
Sorry to hear about this, my prayers are that anyone who is able to does help out.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:39:00 AM
That's terrible news Kong.

I wish them and the rest of your family the best.