• 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, May 26, 2008 7:43:03 PM
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 1:32:49 PM
did they make any money there, oakland beach is a s@#$%& part of warwick...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:09:59 PM
How old are you? Do you have gloves and a hard hat? What kind of work have you dne b4?
UserPostedImage
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:16:19 PM
pinetar, i believe he should start with benches...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"

" GO YANKEES "
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, May 29, 2008 5:53:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crny1234

pinetar, i believe he should start with benches...

He is a 17 year old enthusist, who already has a moonwalk, who is willing to learn and ask questions, not just take pics. Instead of making fun of him, i think he should be incouraged to presue this biz , if thats what he wants.
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, May 30, 2008 5:26:27 AM
thats just fine if he loves this buisness, but lets finish out school maybee a little college, start this as a part time summer job, and then let it evolve from there...... its a lot of jokes but, the rib'n is on a serious note,this is a tuff industry for a novice 17 year old kid, were just being honest....

" GO YANKEES "
DZILVU1
Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:55:57 AM
HI KID, IT'S ALRIGHT TO FOLLOW A DREAM. BUT THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE CARNIVAL BUSINESS IT'S REALLY HARD OUT HERE FOR EVERYONE NOT MUCH OF TIME FOR GROWING! AND THERE WE'RE ONLY TWO SHOWS IN OAKLAND BEACH, ROCKWELL CARRYING THE BULK OF THE RIDES AND AMRON WITH THE FUN HOUSE,SLIDE AND SWING..GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE
Rules are fine, As long as they apply to everyone the same