yumfy
  •  yumfy
  • 50.08% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:13:30 AM
Im looking for new contacts or better contacts for stock the ones i have seem to be high and know there are better ones out there. I m hoping that there is someone willing to share.
I like IDs
and background checks
better than a fat kid
likes chocolate cake!
[8]
bill m
Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:46:27 PM
I normaly buy from Jamie from NANCO,And Jason from Toy Works,Also
Calvin from Bones Pictures [Calvin will pay the freight]
Bill M
bill m
Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:48:12 PM
I normaly buy from Jamie from NANCO,And Jason from Toy Works,Also
Calvin from Bones Pictures [Calvin will pay the freight] Also Stan
from Toy Network
Bill M
the-novelty-man
Friday, March 21, 2008 10:24:59 PM
Rhode Island Novelty ask for Joe Z
Manley Toy in Iowa
The-Novelty-Man
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, March 22, 2008 4:45:05 PM

isn't greg ruda with rhode island noveltys..





Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by the-novelty-man

Rhode Island Novelty ask for Joe Z
Manley Toy in Iowa


"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, March 22, 2008 10:38:57 PM
What kinda stock are you Looking for????

Who are you using right now??? Please don't say thrift store, Goodwill or garage sales....[;)] My mother in law buys every big piece of plush she sees thinking I will use it....I do. I use it to start the Burn Pile out back....That crap goes up in flames better than Gasoline... I even burned a (Stuffed)Witch at the Stake last fall....[}:)]
When she sees my games ask asks about them I tell her I just gave them out....did'nt you see the kid with the big one?....lol She's happy and I got my Kindling....lol

As for Stock try Indianoplis Statuary they carry what all the main stock houses carry. Usually cheaper. The number is on Yellowpages.com
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 86.98% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, March 23, 2008 9:50:37 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by with-it

What kinda stock are you Looking for????

Who are you using right now??? Please don't say thrift store, Goodwill or garage sales....[;)] My mother in law buys every big piece of plush she sees thinking I will use it....I do. I use it to start the Burn Pile out back....That crap goes up in flames better than Gasoline... I even burned a (Stuffed)Witch at the Stake last fall....[}:)]
When she sees my games ask asks about them I tell her I just gave them out....did'nt you see the kid with the big one?....lol She's happy and I got my Kindling....lol

As for Stock try Indianoplis Statuary they carry what all the main stock houses carry. Usually cheaper. The number is on Yellowpages.com




LMAO! That is so wrong, but funny as hell!
yumfy
  •  yumfy
  • 50.08% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:52:48 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by with-it

What kinda stock are you Looking for????

Who are you using right now??? Please don't say thrift store, Goodwill or garage sales....[;)] My mother in law buys every big piece of plush she sees thinking I will use it....I do. I use it to start the Burn Pile out back....That crap goes up in flames better than Gasoline... I even burned a (Stuffed)Witch at the Stake last fall....[}:)]
When she sees my games ask asks about them I tell her I just gave them out....did'nt you see the kid with the big one?....lol She's happy and I got my Kindling....lol

As for Stock try Indianoplis Statuary they carry what all the main stock houses carry. Usually cheaper. The number is on Yellowpages.com




[:0] Did you marry my x-wife [?]
that was the only thing i miss about the hole deal is the kindling Stock sheand her mom use to get from the yard / sales garage sales i use to start the brush pile fires we have lit them on fire on the banks of the river at nite when cat fishing to drew in the fish. lmao....
no i have been useing a place out of charlotte nc i just started R.I.N ,Now R.I.N has been good to us but i am haven problems getting big pieces.

But with all the help that I m getting here i am sure that i m going to have a much better season.

I like IDs
and background checks
better than a fat kid
likes chocolate cake!
[8]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 3:31:48 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by yumfy

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by with-it

What kinda stock are you Looking for????

Who are you using right now??? Please don't say thrift store, Goodwill or garage sales....[;)] My mother in law buys every big piece of plush she sees thinking I will use it....I do. I use it to start the Burn Pile out back....That crap goes up in flames better than Gasoline... I even burned a (Stuffed)Witch at the Stake last fall....[}:)]
When she sees my games ask asks about them I tell her I just gave them out....did'nt you see the kid with the big one?....lol She's happy and I got my Kindling....lol

As for Stock try Indianoplis Statuary they carry what all the main stock houses carry. Usually cheaper. The number is on Yellowpages.com




[:0] Did you marry my x-wife [?]
that was the only thing i miss about the hole deal is the kindling Stock sheand her mom use to get from the yard / sales garage sales i use to start the brush pile fires we have lit them on fire on the banks of the river at nite when cat fishing to drew in the fish. lmao....
no i have been useing a place out of charlotte nc i just started R.I.N ,Now R.I.N has been good to us but i am haven problems getting big pieces.

But with all the help that I m getting here i am sure that i m going to have a much better season.


Look up Indianapolis Statuary for Big stuff....
yumfy
  •  yumfy
  • 50.08% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Monday, March 31, 2008 9:05:29 PM

I m guessing that the ones posted are the most commendly use ones as no others have been post for a few days now
thanks to all who have posted .



[8]
I like IDs
and background checks
better than a fat kid
likes chocolate cake!
[8]
yumfy
  •  yumfy
  • 50.08% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 2, 2008 1:30:10 AM
If there are any out there that would like to share through pm or e-mails i would be happy to keep the under my hat.


again thanks guys[:D]



[8]
I like IDs
and background checks
better than a fat kid
likes chocolate cake!
[8]