2ndgencarnie
Monday, March 17, 2008 1:28:55 PM
Why do inflate companies think they are "carnivals"? I mean really, In my opinion they ride the short bus of the amusement industry. There is 1 here around me in Ohio the calls themselves..."The Carnival Company"...come on now...this really erks me. They wouldn't know what to do with pig iron if they had to...[8D], just venting...
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, March 17, 2008 2:02:10 PM
The wife went to a city rec. sponsored bus. showcase yesterday. A karate house had an inflate unattended that collapsed. The parents were complaining.

We gave the vendor a quote also. You get what you pay for.
UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Monday, March 17, 2008 3:30:30 PM
The school my kids go to just paid 5g's for 2 inflates for 12 hours. I told them on several different occassions I could do way better, but they still went with the inflate company...they must have 1 hella sales pitch.
booker
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:37:16 PM
I had a guy ask if he could book 2 rides with me... sponge bob bounce and 18' inflate slide..lol
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:15:11 AM
I had a similar situation, guy called me and I was short on my piece count so I was kinda desperate, he told me he had a "slide & a fun house", so I said come on... here got there the next day and it was a 22' inflate slide and a "crash course" inflate obstacle course. He really thinks he is a show owner, thats the worst part...