samgin65
  •  samgin65
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Saturday, March 1, 2008 10:36:29 AM
For anyone that has been in the carnival industry through the years, everyone knew the Mertens, June Merten passed away this morning in Yuma,Az. I believe she was in her late 80's, herself and her husband Steve were owners of SJM Fiesta Shows and 2 of her boys Bobby and Buddy Merten owned B&B Amusements,our condolences to all her children, Buddy,Bobby,Shawnee,Sharon and Ricky and families we will post any further information as soon as it becomes available, another great showwoman has gone to her final location on earth, she will be greatly missed, god bless her family.

From all your friends and on the west coast 😞
jpplaytime1
Sunday, March 2, 2008 2:45:01 PM
June, was one of the smartest, nicest, ladies i,ve ever met in my life. She had the biggest heart too.I had the pleasure of staying with her for afew days & and what a card!! collected romance novels. My prayers are with the whole family, will miss her. j.pope
paulmbe
  •  paulmbe
  • 55.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 10:54:37 AM
My prayers to the Merten family I had the pleasure of working with most of them I am sure their matriarch will be sadly missed.
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
Matt C.
Thursday, March 6, 2008 7:35:45 PM
Very sorry to hear.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
murraykook
Friday, March 14, 2008 8:04:02 AM
our condolences to the family chief n ollie
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, March 14, 2008 2:41:38 PM
our thought and prayers go out to the family...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
mtnvly
Friday, March 14, 2008 2:44:08 PM
Drummer1973
Wednesday, April 17, 2024 8:51:57 PM
My name is Susan Schneider. I live in Bakersfield Ca. I worked for Sjm Con sessions and B&B I luvd working for them. They are Truly Missed. Praying for the family at the death of a luvd one