• 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, February 18, 2008 11:42:36 PM
3drides
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:42:55 AM
Jeff, I figured i,d come over here with you too Thanks Tony
3drides
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:45:10 AM
Any one wanting to chat about the old B & B Ride Co i can answer alot a started with Teddy in 1974 Till The Show Closed in 1998
JustJeff
  •  JustJeff
  • 67.9% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:52:35 AM
Hey Tony, Welcome
Headed to the fair,talk to you later. jeff
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:47:45 AM
welcome
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
oldcarny50
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:59:24 PM
herb what did you have when you were with rocky you are the first person that I have seen on here to remember us I used to run rides an book spots for rocky and towards the end i was ride super
JERRY KOLB
Grbjnt
  •  Grbjnt
  • 55.82% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:31:23 AM
I had a Schantz jewelery concession trailer and I use to work that spot up in the Catskills I think it was Liberty or Monticello,NY also worked that spot out on Long Island , Belmont and the guy in the store came out and complained to Rocky because I was selling Jewelery and he got us run off so we went over to Western Pa and set up with Frankie's amusements for the rest of the spring also use to go the Great Danbury Fair in Danbury, Conn.also we did the Barnum Festival in Bridgeport,Conn.what a rough spot that was we got a bullet hole through the back of our living quarters and someone threw a rock and dented the joint also that is where I met Jules Cartarsi and Frank Forte also there was a cookhouse with a good ole boy running it by the name of Woody McBride out of North Carolina also Dale Parker was set up with us with a huff and puff and a Derby, Rocky was such a hot head he was not much fun to be around,
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by oldcarny50

herb what did you have when you were with rocky you are the first person that I have seen on here to remember us I used to run rides an book spots for rocky and towards the end i was ride super

Herb
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:23:10 AM
welcome tony, herb, you new frank forte..
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Grbjnt
  •  Grbjnt
  • 55.82% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:41:39 AM
Yes I knew Frank and he was a friend and I was glad because you didn't want him as a enemy or I wouldnt be here talking to you today.
We were in Greenfield,Mass set up and he was standing at the end of our stand talking and the showowner was there talking and he told Frank that he was having a time collecting some money from one of the guys and Frank says do you want me to go git it and the show owner said no no no I'll get it, Frank would tell people we were good people.
I liked Frank we got along good, He was set up once in the Big E in west springfield,Mass he had a dark ride and Frankies was on the midway he also had a fried dough trailer set up in Greenfield,Mass.and he was in Danbury.Conn.with Rocky Dell
I know a lot of storys on Frank but will not repeat them here.
We worked that area for years we were work around Boston & NYC with Larry Carr shows, and Continetal shows, and Smokeys, B &B shows, King Reid, Goodings, The Big A, Great American,and I'm sure I'm missing someone.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crny1234

welcome tony, herb, you new frank forte..

Herb