JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:11:36 PM
Dear All,

I took a trip to Stuart Florida today for the Martin County Fair, Deggeller Attractions had the midway. I wasnt there very long. I dont know many people on Deggeller. But I hope you all enjoy the pics.

Jimmy D

http://www.jntenterprise.../images/albums/index.htm 
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
mommasbeverage barn
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:17:42 PM
wow jimmyd thanks 4 the photos.....Deggeller looks like i nice show...
Slow you down...Turn you around...Send you back the other direction!!!
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:21:29 PM
Got that Big Machine Gun flashed with $5 stock and Crazyball....lol WTF...
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:50:46 AM
thanks jimmy d. degeller always looked good here in the carolinas when I get to see them. anybody know who's street fighter and wacky worm coaster those are?
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:38:57 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

thanks jimmy d. degeller always looked good here in the carolinas when I get to see them. anybody know who's street fighter and wacky worm coaster those are?

Street Fighter, called Extreme, was Jason Floyds, he plays with them all year. And the ground model wacky worm is theirs, they have had it for a very long time.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Erik9976
Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:45:24 AM
The Streetfighter belongs to one of the Floyds
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:33:25 AM
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:54:05 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cme

are they getting any money?

They had just opened when I got there, but I have been told that it is very slow during the week. But weekends are good from what I heard.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Matt C.
Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:56:51 AM
The show looks great... I have never seen them before in person, but, have seen pieces at the FSF and I was impressed. They recently refurbed their Century Wheel (the one at the FSF) and it looked brand new.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
actionjacksonsign
Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:25:40 AM
thanks jimmy III great pictures mmmmm nobody on midway what time you took the pictures look like early morning?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JimmyD

Dear All,

I took a trip to Stuart Florida today for the Martin County Fair, Deggeller Attractions had the midway. I wasnt there very long. I dont know many people on Deggeller. But I hope you all enjoy the pics.

Jimmy D

http://www.jntenterprise.../images/albums/index.htm 

britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:45:44 AM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Street Fighter, called Extreme, was Jason Floyds, he plays with them all year. And the ground model wacky worm is theirs, they have had it for a very long time.

Jimmy D

thanks jimmyd I did not know they had the worm. it has never been up at any of the spots i visited. forgot that jason floyd was over there. read that on here but my memory is not what it was.

JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:55:08 AM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Jimmy D

thanks jimmyd I did not know they had the worm. it has never been up at any of the spots i visited. forgot that jason floyd was over there. read that on here but my memory is not what it was.

No problem. I have only seen the Wacky Worm once before, during the 2002 Virginia State Fair, they had it setup there. It is a ground model ride. I am sure it showed in the pics, but the show looked really good there. Fresh looking paint and new flags.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 14, 2008 11:51:12 AM
Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show looks real nice
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:28:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

The show looks great... I have never seen them before in person, but, have seen pieces at the FSF and I was impressed. They recently refurbed their Century Wheel (the one at the FSF) and it looked brand new.

I agree with Matt. The Deggeller rides at the FSF looked great. Living in Little Rock I don't get to see alot of their rides because they book in. Understandable with the price of gas. Why truck everything from the East coast? At the FSF they debuted their new 1001 nachts. It is beautiful. [8D]

http://good-times.websho...199587390097605996XMtxMJ 
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:31:07 PM
So who's is in Stuart if their new one is in FSF, or is this their old one? It doesnt look bad though.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III