bhb
  •  bhb
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:31:06 AM
alibiguyny
Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:54:43 AM
wow looks like somone made a mascot based on the iguana from the cheech and chong movies......was that your idea lotman????????
i dont smell em i just tell em......
BeauceCarnavalMan
Sunday, December 30, 2007 11:00:30 AM
They should have also set up in Puerto Plata
BeauceCarnavalMan
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 30, 2007 11:22:32 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BeauceCarnavalMan

They have the rest of the show in San Juan Puerto Rico right now.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
BeauceCarnavalMan
Sunday, December 30, 2007 11:33:31 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JimmyD

Quote:

quote:

Jimmy D

No, Im just saying the northern part of the country in and around Puerto Plata is richer plus tourists, they would make more money. I was on vacation in Puerto Plata and October, its a really nice place, I love the country and I had a blast with the tours, the rum factory tour was really nice.
BeauceCarnavalMan
choosh104
Sunday, December 30, 2007 12:12:35 PM
verey nice pics of the show looks verey good i love to go out there one yr
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 30, 2007 1:53:36 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Jimmy D

No, Im just saying the northern part of the country in and around Puerto Plata is richer plus tourists, they would make more money. I was on vacation in Puerto Plata and October, its a really nice place, I love the country and I had a blast with the tours, the rum factory tour was really nice.

They have a pretty good promoter down there, I would venture to say that he knows what he is doing. When I was there a few years ago we took a drive out to see some of the north eastern side of the island. It was a pretty neat trip. Perhaps if things go well down there they will move to more areas of the island.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
BeauceCarnavalMan
Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:16:53 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Jimmy D

They have a pretty good promoter down there, I would venture to say that he knows what he is doing. When I was there a few years ago we took a drive out to see some of the north eastern side of the island. It was a pretty neat trip. Perhaps if things go well down there they will move to more areas of the island.

Jimmy D

Yes the north west part of the island is pretty nice also lots of tourist from Canada, Europe and the USA in and around Puerto Plata and also the locals are richer up there with the good farm land, mining , factory jobs and tourist market as well. another good spot would be Punta Cana in the south east is a good tourist area and ther is a city in between half way from the capital in Santo Domingo and Puerto Plata that has the richest people in the country there but I forget the name of the place.

When you where there did you have your pieces with A of A since I know you do book in with A of A
BeauceCarnavalMan
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 30, 2007 4:11:16 PM
The year I was there we went with M&M World of Fun, we took over 3 rides (Dark ride, Funhouse, Thriller Funhouse). We didnt do so well when we went down there, in fact we went in the whole, but it was a bad deal we had there. And lots of expenses changed after we were there. I am sure Big A isnt having those problems like we did.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
2ndgencarnie
Monday, December 31, 2007 5:38:15 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by alibiguyny

wow looks like somone made a mascot based on the iguana from the cheech and chong movies......was that your idea lotman????????

that iguana is pretty sweet looking if you ask me.
BeauceCarnavalMan
Monday, December 31, 2007 6:03:05 AM
Quote:

quote:

The year I was there we went with M&M World of Fun, we took over 3 rides (Dark ride, Funhouse, Thriller Funhouse). We didnt do so well when we went down there, in fact we went in the whole, but it was a bad deal we had there. And lots of expenses changed after we were there. I am sure Big A isnt having those problems like we did.

Jimmy D

What year was that???
BeauceCarnavalMan
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, December 31, 2007 6:10:42 AM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Jimmy D

What year was that???

2002-2003
James Dillman III
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, January 4, 2008 3:13:54 PM
Do they just play there dec and jan
choosh104
BUB
  •  BUB
  • 52.62% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Saturday, January 5, 2008 6:30:46 AM
jimmy what's the deal on the wq? sold, selling open closed? pm if you feel it is better.
what the ????