rsdoran
  •  rsdoran
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:49:03 PM
Magfly (Margaret Flynn) is a carney and would be out there BUT has lung issues, she needs one, and has been on a waiting list for quite awhile.

She has bracelets she is selling to help her in covering expenses involved with going to the doctors etc.

Quote:

quote:

Ok they have arrived ,they are blue and they say breathe on maggie ,we are selling them at 5.00 dollars each anyone wanting one or more please pm me with your address ,my address is Margaret Flynn 117 Bertram pl ,Ladysmith ,British Canada v9g 1t8 .thank you ahead of time to all those who have donated both their time and support both financially and mentaly .PS I will take your american money at par lol,waited many years to say that hehe all the best mag

Paypal is available, PM magfly or myself if you need the address.

Show the Love.

mamma teena
Thursday, November 22, 2007 4:02:31 AM
Just sent mine in... Come on ya all.... get in the giving spirit!!!
Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
Trucker090
Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:30:06 PM
I have to refresh my paypal account, then sending to Magfly. Send what you can, its a worthy cause..
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
magfly
Thursday, November 22, 2007 7:15:36 PM
thank you tina your bracelette was sent out today ,thanks for th support its appreciated mag[:)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mamma teena

Just sent mine in... Come on ya all.... get in the giving spirit!!!

when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
rsdoran
  •  rsdoran
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Friday, November 23, 2007 6:23:49 AM
If my original post offended anyone my sincere apologizes, please do not let my actions affect your considerations toward magfly in this matter.

For those that do not know her here is a short history.

Quote:

quote:

Ok a little about me ,I have been in the business for twenty plus years ,I have worked ,managed and owned joints .I have worked for multiple shows and owners ,ie conklin ,mighty thomas shows ,wade ,west coast amusements oh the list caould go on way to long lol,I have had the pleasure of working for the Bossmans both Dennis and jeff ,Bob Halifax ran his front end for a few years ,Dave potopas always a pleasure ,and many many other owners out there you kow who you are .I think my favorite spots were st paul minnisota,dallas ,Calgary of course ,MIami (dade county ) great place to get out of the snow for us canucks lol),and of course the Bahamas was always fun ,was there years ago with Ld wheeler ,and before that Bob bowman ,more recently with with dick carl ,so Ive seen a good part of NA in my travels with the business ,there are no bridges that have been burned .,I cant wait to be transplanted and get back out there doing what I do best altho I think I will refrain from blowing any balloons lol.As far as my lungs go I have rare condition called alphaone antitrypsin deficiancy mouth ful huh !!Its genetic and doesnt kick in really until your late thirties or early forties .It got me about three years ago now my last spot was te Calgary stampede ,I had been diagnosed that spring but wanted to get in a couple of good spots ,well by the time I got home I was pretty sick and was hospitalized ,when they finaly let me out my lung capasity had dropped severely and required full time oxygen ,I was then referred to the transplant team in Vancouver after a year of testing Ive been checked butt to tea kettle trust me ,I was listd its been almost six months now waiting pager on hip at all times waiting for the call .Being canadian all of our medical expenses are paid for ,but and theres always a but huh ,I have to live near the transplant centre in Vancouver for 3 to 6 months after the transplant in case of rejection and post op rehab,this can be expensive between keeping our home and being in Vancouver its going to be tough .I am very fortunate to have good friends and a great family who I can depend upon and I thank my lucky stars everyday .I also am thankful believe it or not for a few websites that have helped me keep my sanity !!In closing like I havnt already gone on forever lol thankyou all for being there for me in one capasity or anouther .mag ps I have worked collection most of my carreer ironic I now have to ask for a collection !!!

Please do what you can to help.
showpeople
Friday, November 23, 2007 1:28:20 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rsdoran

Magfly (Margaret Flynn) is a carny and would be out there BUT has lung issues, she needs one, and has been on a waiting list for quite awhile.

She has bracelets she is selling to help her in covering expenses involved with going to the doctors etc.

I have sent my bucks.
This is a "carny collection" folks. Lets show the world that carnies take care of their own. More info is available at www.bluebracelet.info 
"Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see with your own eyes"
http://www.travelingcarnivalmidways.com 
http://www.ridemanuals.com 
rsdoran
  •  rsdoran
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Friday, November 23, 2007 1:45:06 PM
Had to verify but if you wish to use Paypal www.paypal.com  then the email is magfly990@msn.com

Do what you can even if you do not get a bracelet, send a penny, nickel, dime, quarter or whatever you are willing to offer, its up to you.
rsdoran
  •  rsdoran
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Friday, November 23, 2007 6:07:38 PM
olfatman
Saturday, November 24, 2007 6:20:47 PM
I used the paypal link and it worked just fine. The rest of you all ought to consider a few pennys to her also. Hey who knows you may need a little help someday.
magfly
Saturday, November 24, 2007 10:06:06 PM
I would like to thank all of you that have donated to my cause ,over the years in the business I have always been active ,supporting different causes ,whether it was a bowling night ,or someone short a double to get downt the road ,dont get me wrong and mistake my kindness for weakness ,but Im a firm believer in what comes around goes around .I have worked for many in our business from Ld wheeler to Joe statton ,Bill harding ,the bossmans ,dave (actually monica lol) potopas greg gravelle just to name a few ,I have never burnt a bridge and would be working behind or watching over someones trap right now if it were not for the lung condition, anyone who does know me knows I like to work ,Im there for opening (most mornings lol) and I will stay till we close .I want anouther shot at life Im truly not done yet ,Im hoping a new set of lungs can give me that second shot ! A good friend was over visiting me last night and he made the crack life isnt always fair ,hes right but I do believe in the Karma gods and ive given a lot of good so I hope to get sprinkled by sme of it my self .thanks for listning and again thanks for taing up my cause my family is very gratefull !!![:D]
when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
Trucker090
Monday, November 26, 2007 7:33:21 PM
Mag sent by paypal, good luck.
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
magfly
Monday, November 26, 2007 9:14:45 PM
thanks ot ,are you also anita ?just curios lol thanks for everything especially the late night rants this summer when I was home alone ,you made life always look a little brighter your friend mag[:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Trucker090

Mag sent by paypal, good luck.

mamma teena
Thursday, November 29, 2007 9:54:37 AM
Maggie,
Got mine today, I put it on right away. I promise not to take it off untill you get your lungs... I wear it with pride and as an everyday reminder to say a special prayer for you... T.
Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
magfly
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 4:57:27 PM
A big thank you to all of you who have supported me in one way or anouther !!! and a big shout out to the canadian chapter of the showmans league for their support as well ,all the best to you all now and in the future Mags[:)]
showpeople
Monday, December 10, 2007 7:22:31 AM
Its such a sad irony, that the person that started this thread, a generous guy, Ron Doran, has died.
Ron was very concerned with Magflys health and was instrumental, with others in starting the Blue Bracelet campaign.
One his last acts on Earth was a generous and loving one. Lets reflect for a minute on his goodness and generosity towards not only Maggie but the many people he helped online, on this board and others.
"Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see with your own eyes"
http://www.travelingcarnivalmidways.com 
http://www.ridemanuals.com