Skywheelrider
Friday, October 26, 2007 12:34:15 PM
Just some photos from various spots, lots of joint photos included. I did not take photos at every spot I played, but most of them. Enjoy.

http://community.webshot...om/album/561183314SehHGF 

EDIT: Added an album of food trailer photos, too.

http://community.webshot...om/album/561185320tRHrOQ 

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
violater_1968
Friday, October 26, 2007 5:00:02 PM
As always Chris great pics and thanks for sharing.
skywheel88
Friday, October 26, 2007 6:31:50 PM
[:D]Yes! Thank you so much Chris and everybody who took the time out to take us all to these fairs with you through your great photos.
[:D]APPLAUSE![:D]
Kenny.

dccradio
Saturday, October 27, 2007 2:31:19 AM
Another fantastic photo album Chris. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. Wade is a sharp looking show and as was said above thank you for taking us to these fairs/festivals by way of your photos. I for one truly appreciate you taking the time to take the pics and to post them.

In this album I must say this one is a personal favorite...

http://outdoors.webshots...599UIJHAT?vhost=outdoors 

Keep up the good work Chris.
Mark H
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, October 27, 2007 5:49:45 AM
I was looking through for Joint Ideas and they only joints that even stuck out as being different were the ones that had Wood Frames....Other than that about every joint looked the same....While Uniform Canvas looks nice, there needs to be some indivadulaity(sp)...Look at the few RCS joint pics were get to see....All have the same canvas but each joint is differnt...All those Wade joints are flashed the same...

thanks for the effort Chris....
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, October 27, 2007 4:50:30 PM
Thanks Chris. Especially for the food trailer album.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, October 28, 2007 8:16:11 AM
Thanks guys, and you are welcome.

As for the joints being all the same, I can see that. When you travel most of the season with the same unit, seeing the same joints, rides, and food trailers, well....LOL I just tried to vary the shots somewhat so that at least the photos themselves looked different, and then just picked out what I thought was the nicest of the bunch. Really the only time I saw any "different" joints was when we hit the Southern route and other folks booked in with us. Even then you see a lot of the same joints, just with different canvas. Even in Raleigh there were few "unique," if you will, joints. Though the ones there for the most part did look sharp.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, October 28, 2007 9:19:06 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Thanks guys, and you are welcome.

As for the joints being all the same, I can see that. When you travel most of the season with the same unit, seeing the same joints, rides, and food trailers, well....LOL I just tried to vary the shots somewhat so that at least the photos themselves looked different, and then just picked out what I thought was the nicest of the bunch. Really the only time I saw any "different" joints was when we hit the Southern route and other folks booked in with us. Even then you see a lot of the same joints, just with different canvas. Even in Raleigh there were few "unique," if you will, joints. Though the ones there for the most part did look sharp.

When I say Same I mean most the Joints are flashed the Same with just about the Same Stock....How many Joints really need to have those Giant Balls on them??? Has Flashing a Joint became a Lost Art?
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, October 28, 2007 9:37:24 AM
Yes, the composition was good.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by dccradio

Another fantastic photo album Chris. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. Wade is a sharp looking show and as was said above thank you for taking us to these fairs/festivals by way of your photos. I for one truly appreciate you taking the time to take the pics and to post them.

In this album I must say this one is a personal favorite...

http://outdoors.webshots...599UIJHAT?vhost=outdoors 

Keep up the good work Chris.

UserPostedImage
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, October 28, 2007 3:16:58 PM
thanks for the great pics as usual chris.
Ridee-O
Sunday, October 28, 2007 4:41:50 PM
[:)]great fotos Chris. I especially liked the paint job on the Tilt
BSA Mike
Sunday, October 28, 2007 4:59:33 PM
magfly
Sunday, October 28, 2007 9:34:18 PM
Great photos darling hope or season went well and your leg is feeling top notch too ,always enjoy your input on the board your friend mags[:D]
when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
BUB
  •  BUB
  • 52.62% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Monday, October 29, 2007 7:53:07 AM
let me give my 2 cents. thank you very good!
what the ????
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, October 29, 2007 5:21:39 PM
awesome albums as always chris!!
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson