amused
  •  amused
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 4:00:19 PM
I'm happy to announce that the 2008 LAGTSA Calendar Girls is ready and being sold immediately. The calendar includes sucessful, gorgeous carnival women in their best pose! Please visit www.gtsa.org  for a peek preview and ordering information or you can email debelliott01@yahoo.com or adoodie3@aol.com to place your order. They will be this year's hottest Christmas gift!! Get em while we gottem boys...................
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:09:58 AM
LOL I heard about this from Laura months ago, but not heard anything since... I was thinking it was dead!

I'm gonna rush my order in today! [:D]
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:50:10 AM
Holy Crap... Im at a lose for words...IM IN.[:p]
alibiguyny
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:15:27 AM
wow im lost for words......
i dont smell em i just tell em......
actionjacksonsign
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:38:04 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by actionjacksonsign

oh my god were did they get those ladies from the soup kicthen or the homeless house lol lol lol

there is 3 or 4 in the bottom right hand corner that aren't too bad... i would even call them acceptable.
Trucker090
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:11:53 PM
Hey that might be someones wife your making fun of!! To each his own.
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:14:06 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

oh my god were did they get those ladies from the soup kicthen or the homeless house lol lol lol

there is 3 or 4 in the bottom right hand corner that aren't too bad... i would even call them acceptable.

By Carnival standards.....

Good luck with the Calendar Ladies....Can we get a sneak peek of what's inside like what Matt does?
amused
  •  amused
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:40:09 PM
hhhmmmm - don't know the answer to that one. I have to get permission to unveil the goods.
amused
  •  amused
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:46:00 PM
Don't forget the most important part of this fundraiser. Money from the sale of these calendars is going to support Bev's favorite charity, MADD. Thanks in advance to everyone that buys one. [:D]
gruelurks
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:43:32 PM
MADD ceased being a charity years ago in my opinion and became an overbearing political nanny activist group long ago. While I don't condone driving drunk, their agenda has since been forgotten in the pursuit of becoming clones of Mrs. Cartman.
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, October 25, 2007 5:26:38 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

By Carnival standards.....

Good luck with the Calendar Ladies....Can we get a sneak peek of what's inside like what Matt does?

ya come on, give us a little more. This may sway the potentials buyers who are currently on the fence!
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, October 25, 2007 6:40:44 PM
texasshowman
Thursday, October 25, 2007 8:33:54 PM
never knock someone old lady some day she might be yours.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:03:48 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by texasshowman

never knock someone old lady some day she might be yours.

That's a Cardinal Rule in the Carnival Biz....God, I hope my Luck does'nt get that bad....