Originally posted by JustinJames

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

Frangipaini came from a Kylie Minouge song though... GAAAAY LOL

Yeah well, you know what they say....opinions are like a**holes, everyones got one....[:o)]

Stronly considering downsizing a bit, or at least replacing some models with different ones. We'll see.

Feel free to email me a list of rides you are "liquidating" I'm wishing to aquire about 6 more and then call it good for quite a while.

Yeah I'll get right on that. LOL Just call me instead, much easier to talk in person. Not like I have a lot to do right now. [V]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Saturday, December 1, 2007 9:25:28 PM
Finally started selling a couple models on Ebay, as stated in another topic.

And on another note, finally finished building all of my food trailers. Fourteen food trailers for each show. I put flags on all of the Wonderland Shows food trailers, not sure if I will on the Frangipani one's, though I probably will. So, game and food trailers are done, now it's time to replace a few ride models I guess. And finish building the fun houses I started that will be going up on Ebay as well, everyone I talked to about it (even my Parents, LOL), sound excited and wished me well.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain