alibiguyny
  •  alibiguyny
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, September 24, 2007 5:34:28 PM
well its all over for most or pretty close to being all over.... so whats the verdict???? well hear it is at least what i heard. now this is as far as the joints are concerned. as far as the rides i dont have anything good to say about them dollars or cents eather. but.....those who know me or know of me know i was going to say this...the only people i heard say they won any money was those who work.... not the ones that blow a 20 to 25 percent stock average. but those who control the average and the games are the ones that say they made a few dollars. and it goes to make since as well. the one thing that made it through the great depression and times of the worst where what????? yes you guessed it those damn flatjoints......lol so the same thing i heard all year was well my balloons or my longrange ect ect didnt get much but my 10 point joints and those other guys on the show with those count joints are the only ones that made any money.....once again knock the working joint man but i bet some will remember him when it come spring when they need a hand out of the yard or barn....hope all had a good year and made the nut with money to cut..... and if you know who you are is reading this..... birds go south not north or east come winter you silly mooch......
i dont smell em i just tell em......
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, September 24, 2007 8:57:55 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by alibiguyny

well its all over for most or pretty close to being all over.... so whats the verdict???? well hear it is at least what i heard. now this is as far as the joints are concerned. as far as the rides i dont have anything good to say about them dollars or cents eather. but.....those who know me or know of me know i was going to say this...the only people i heard say they won any money was those who work.... not the ones that blow a 20 to 25 percent stock average. but those who control the average and the games are the ones that say they made a few dollars. and it goes to make since as well. the one thing that made it through the great depression and times of the worst where what????? yes you guessed it those damn flatjoints......lol so the same thing i heard all year was well my balloons or my longrange ect ect didnt get much but my 10 point joints and those other guys on the show with those count joints are the only ones that made any money.....once again knock the working joint man but i bet some will remember it come spring when they need a hand out of the yard or barn....hope all had a good year and made the nut with money to cut..... and if you know who you are is reading this..... birds go south not north or east come winter you silly mooch......

You can't be wrong when you're right.
Sixcats have nine lives