42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, September 3, 2007 7:15:58 AM
From me to Ya'll. Enjoy![:D]http://picasaweb.google.com/42flatty/NYStateFair2007
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, September 3, 2007 7:18:34 AM
Thanks for sharing them. Interesting, seeing so much of the fair...Nice photos! What show is it?
My albums are all on Facebook!
Trucker090
Monday, September 3, 2007 7:27:30 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg

Thanks for sharing them. Interesting, seeing so much of the fair...Nice photos! What show is it?

Did you look at the pictures?? Very first ones show what show it is lol!!

Thanks 42WLA for sharing the pics.

<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, September 3, 2007 8:02:42 AM
Appreciate the pics, thx.

A couple of the kiddie rides were old but looked in great shape.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
skywheel88
Monday, September 3, 2007 8:06:59 AM
Great shots! Midway looks really sharp, what a great compilation of pics, really captures the whole fair, good job and thanks for posting them! That is the nicest kiddie Pony Cart ride I have ever seen in my life.[:D][:D][:D] Thanks 42WLA.
Kenny.

Benjibear
Monday, September 3, 2007 11:40:22 AM
Nice pictures!
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
porkchopexpress
Monday, September 3, 2007 12:19:59 PM
Nice pictures Thanks for sharing them
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, September 3, 2007 12:28:11 PM
this is for you 42...[;)].....
Thanks for "sharing", the pictures were great! Even caught a glimps of some one I knew from my days...
I just loved that old Kiddie Pony ride, some one did some work on that ! Just wished the center wasn't so PINK ! yow!

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, September 3, 2007 2:13:34 PM
Rot good album there Jim and nice to see the stationary food joints but who is that "Rock star" in the Orbiter doghouse?[;)]
UserPostedImage
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
Monday, September 3, 2007 4:13:39 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Rot good album there Jim and nice to see the stationary food joints but who is that "Rock star" in the Orbiter doghouse?[;)]

That's my 15 seconds of fame on the internet![:D]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
kimrustykjn
Monday, September 3, 2007 5:02:30 PM
Thank you , that hit home, picture is Kin. Great job. I always loved STRATES SHOWS...
cny_chris
Monday, September 3, 2007 7:00:09 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 42WLA

From me to Ya'll. Enjoy![:D]http://picasaweb.google.com/42flatty/NYStateFair2007

Thanks for sharing! I've got a bunch that I'll prolly end up sharing this winter when everyone's looking for a mid-winter carnival fix.

Meant to stop by and say hi, but I've gotta say, the Orbiter was sucking up the tickets every time I went by, and was keeping everyone busy.

42WLA, you sick of hearing about Angel the Snake Girl, yet, lol???[;)][;)][;)]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
robh
  •  robh
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Tuesday, September 4, 2007 10:03:55 AM
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.72% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, September 4, 2007 3:11:02 PM
Nice collection of photos 42. Did you get to the model display?
My models were in the Syracuse newspaper Sunday.
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
Wednesday, September 5, 2007 7:34:18 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bill P

Nice collection of photos 42. Did you get to the model display?
My models were in the Syracuse newspaper Sunday.

Sorry, I didn't get to the model display, in fact I only scratched the surface. I only had a camera for the last two days. Tried to mix it up a little. I needed a few more pix for me as it may be next year might find me in a different place. I have to thank this site and the Internet in general for that, it's opened up soooo many different opportunities and possibilities. Life is way to short, so the best thing anyone can do is grab as much of it as you can as long as you can. I didn't see the paper, I heard I got a writeup too. It seems the decibals were a bit on the high side of the meter. Good P.R. Thanks to the Post and thanks to all for your comments, I enjoy sharing the photos very much.[:D]