Trucker090
  •  Trucker090
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, August 24, 2007 5:04:00 AM
I think I posted this before but don't remember if I ever got an answer. I wanted to know what kind of wheel this was. I never saw one like this before. Is it just one someone reversed the seats on?

UserPostedImage

<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
Ryan Russell
Friday, August 24, 2007 5:10:48 AM
I believe Eli called it a Double Eagle. The seats were reversed so you could load 2 per stop.
2ndgencarnie
Friday, August 24, 2007 5:58:43 AM
maybe the guys got a lil tipsy during set-up?... seriously though, Im not sure if i like that whole idea.
skywheel88
Friday, August 24, 2007 6:44:23 AM
Yes, it loads faster but it looks wierd from down the midway and wierd up close. And unless you're some kind of exhibitionist couple, who wants to make out with their girl/boyfriend up top when you have people facing you in the next seat?[:D]
Kenny.

bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, August 24, 2007 6:46:19 AM
Yeah,its the new "panty shot" model......Does look a little odd.
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 24, 2007 7:33:44 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigeli

Chicks don't wear panties anymore....It's all about going Commando....

The jock should have a tip jar for the guys that he seats across from hot chicks....lol
skywheel88
Friday, August 24, 2007 7:34:44 AM
Quote:

quote:

[:0]"Panty shot" model, LOL! Good one![:D][:D][:D]
Kenny.

2ndgencarnie
Friday, August 24, 2007 7:50:39 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Chicks don't wear panties anymore....It's all about going Commando....

The jock should have a tip jar for the guys that he seats across from hot chicks....lol

problem with the tip jar is someone would find out and ding them for it, then they would have to pay rent, cut-in and tip the lot man for the loc. We are way to politcal!... but it does sound like a good idea. I had a guy hand me a double once for putting him across from a couple of hot drunk chicks wearing mini-skirts on the star trooper. He was pretty lit up too and i told him "some people pay for those views".