familyfun
Friday, August 3, 2007 7:24:55 PM
Just wondering if it is compulusory to have a harness type system on these rides when the worker climbs to the top. I now see they have started to change the design.

Does anyone know if and when it Larson started to include harnesses? Does anyone have pics of the attachment points onto the ride. Trying to find out how they use a harness from the ground to the triangle section where the wire ropes run through the middle of the ride.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
JustinJames
Friday, August 3, 2007 7:42:02 PM
When you are climbing from the Bottom to the A-Frames... you can attach the harness to several points in the inertia ring. I usually preferred to hook to the step peices as I go up. One you are on the uphill to the top you can connect to every opening/step along the way.

I can't honestly say whether or not Larson includes them or not. I do know that they HIGHLY recommend it.

Hopefully that helps in a small way if nothing else.

Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, August 4, 2007 3:27:18 AM
Family Fun, contact Freddy Miller about this. He and I have talked quite a bit about this, but I don't enough on the topic to give sound advice.

Freddy's screen nameis "Bowtie" on here and I"m sure you can find is email in his profile.