blondie04
  •  blondie04
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:29:11 AM
I am just wondering how many shows out there still need websites made for them? I know this is kinda off topic, but i remember seeing something posted about all shows needing a website wether they are big or small.this way committees have a better idea of what is available to them.. So please post here your input on this subject..thanks to all that reply
We all live and learn!! Karma comes around ten folds so make it all count........12/21/2012??
Benjibear
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:00:53 PM
Most of the shows that I have photographed this year do not have web sites that I can find. I think it is terrible that a carnival doesn't have a web site.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Missin it
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:05:20 PM
What is the average cost for a no frill's web site. Basic as in:
Who we are
some pictures
Contact us
Also wondering what members here build such sites. I know of at least one show owner who needs one but has no idea where to start and of course money is always a consideration.

"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Benjibear
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:13:23 PM
Doesn't the board owner build sites.
I think a route is helpful too. I am always wondering where a show is and when.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:15:05 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Missin it

What is the average cost for a no frill's web site. Basic as in:
Who we are
some pictures
Contact us
Also wondering what members here build such sites. I know of at least one show owner who needs one but has no idea where to start and of course money is always a consideration.

Matt and Ohio Ron can answer those questions. Have the show owner email them or call them.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Jackpotter
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:48:29 PM
I agree...this day and age it's bad business to not have a website. When you think of how many people are on line and are connected, from basically every age group it's hard to imagine not having some sort of web presence in today's world.

There are many sites out there where routes are not listed...I think we've documented the reasons why on here many times prior.

If you really are after "no frills" sites, there are plenty of places you can put up a free website...but if you want the attention grabbing site you need someone professionally, or very computer savvy to construct your site for you. Websites are becoming more and more affordable all the time too as there is sort of a glut of web publishing firms out there now, when at one time ten years ago there were but a very few web design companies.